No announcement yet.

Ninja Gaiden / Ninja Gaiden Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got the US NG and have being after NGB since it was released, but never got round to buying it until I saw it in Asda for ?9.97 recently.

I've been able to invest some time in it the last few days. I'm on level nine on normal and am loving it! It's been great dueling with Alma and co. again. It's easier on normal than I remember NG being, but I haven't played that for a couple of years.

NGB looks great on the 360 and I will even go as far as saying that it's better than any of the current 360 games available.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ
      NGB looks great on the 360 and I will even go as far as saying that it's better than any of the current 360 games available.
      yea,considering it's eliminated all the slowdown and screen tearing present on the xbox,it looks and runs perfectly on the 360....apart from the cut-scenes.

Can you imagine how good NG2 will look?

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
        yea,considering it's eliminated all the slowdown and screen tearing present on the xbox,it looks and runs perfectly on the 360....apart from the cut-scenes.

Can you imagine how good NG2 will look?
        Speaking about NG2, have Team Ninja begun working on it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Sane
          Speaking about NG2, have Team Ninja begun working on it yet?
          itagaki stated that they are focusing on DOAX2 at the moment,but the NG team are a seperate bunch so i would guess they are at least working on it.

Comment

I think its good if NG2 is a second wave game or even further down the line like a 3rd generation software game in 2 years.
            The longer it is till it comes out the more used to the hardware Team Ninja will be.

NG2 is pretty much my number 1 most wanted game that I know is coming.
            I expect the graphics to be NG/Xbox ingame meets NG FMV.

Comment

Hmm I'm tempted to pick this up now - Certainly a game that's worth a tenner - Looks the bizzo in HD then and is there enough extra content over NJ:Vanilla ?

@Dangerous# couldn't agree more - took me MONTHS to finish as I got stuck like a bastard on the level7 bitch-boss but what a feeling when it was finally done !!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                Hmm I'm tempted to pick this up now - Certainly a game that's worth a tenner - Looks the bizzo in HD then and is there enough extra content over NJ:Vanilla ?
                Oh yes! You've got two new difficulty's,Ninja dog(V easy)and Master ninja(rock hard),all the new content from the xbox hurricane packs which includes the new weapon,new camera controls,smoke bombs,etc.Plus new costumes and the old school Ninja Gaiden arcade game.

But probally the biggest extra is the new mission mode,which will really test your ninja skills.Think of soul calibur's mission mode and you get an idea of how this works.Loads and loads of different mission's to beat under certain criteria i.e beating the first boss murai with extra white ninja's on screen at the same time.But it's all focused on NG's greatest strength,it's combat system.

And you get xbox live scoreboards for every mode.

Comment

Sold - Cheers Hazuki

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK

@Dangerous# couldn't agree more - took me MONTHS to finish as I got stuck like a bastard on the level7 bitch-boss but what a feeling when it was finally done !!
                    Yeah man, I have actually just got up to that point now on Black, on hard.

Hmm, I've just realized I have two accounts here and have been posting as two different Dangerous' on this thread, weird. Anyway that other one is me too.

Il stick to this handle from now on.

Wish me luck on Alma, I?m gonna try and beat her tonight.

My first few attempts at a boss after turning the machine on are usually my best efforts. Yesterday on my first go at Alma, I managed to get more than half her energy down. She is very hard tho, once you have beaten her I think you break the games back.

I tend to go back a lot and collect essence/elixirs by repeatedly killing zombies so that I am well stocked for the boss fights.

Comment

Oh yes! You've got two new difficulty's,Ninja dog(V easy)and Master ninja(rock hard),all the new content from the xbox hurricane packs which includes the new weapon,new camera controls,smoke bombs,etc.Plus new costumes and the old school Ninja Gaiden arcade game.

But probally the biggest extra is the new mission mode,which will really test your ninja skills.Think of soul calibur's mission mode and you get an idea of how this works.Loads and loads of different mission's to beat under certain criteria i.e beating the first boss murai with extra white ninja's on screen at the same time.But it's all focused on NG's greatest strength,it's combat system.

And you get xbox live scoreboards for every mode.
                      Not to mention prob the greatest graphics ever seen on the Xbox, the decapitations re-instated and all for only a tenner in some places.
                      Quite simply it is the ****.

Comment

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know where to download the DOA4 movie that comes with NG Black?

Comment

Alma II is kicking my butt! I remember wiping her out surprisingly easy in NG compared to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane
                            Slightly off topic, but does anyone know where to download the DOA4 movie that comes with NG Black?
                            Try the one at the bottom titled Exclusive Uncut Trailer http://xbox360.1up.com/do/download?cId=3140417

Comment

Just picked this up to play on my 360. Lovin it so far. Great game (even if I'm a wuss and playin on ninja dog) !!

Comment

Try the one at the bottom titled Exclusive Uncut Trailer http://xbox360.1up.com/do/download?cId=3140417
                                Thanks .

Comment

Working...
                                X