Ninja Gaiden / Ninja Gaiden Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taurusnipple
    Prine, I'm not sure if this got covered in the demo topic, but if you kill an enemy you either get red, blue or yellow orbs right. Well instead of letting them come to you hold down 'Y' and the orbs will be stashed into the sword, a flash will tell you if ya' done it right. Now let go and you will do a super move. The moves depends on which weapon you are using. Using this technique gives you the spirit points at the end of a mission, so you get a better rank.
    Argh man, thanks for that. What do the red orbs do? I know the yellow is used as currency, blue as health, red???

OMFG Ninjas in NG DO THROW SMOKE BOMBS and disappear!!!!

I was using the wall to evade a group of Ninjas attacks, and when they least expect it, strike them with down (propelling myself offf the wall) with one swipe and just like that 3 NINJAS LOST THERE HEADS!!
    The rest got scared and dissapeared.

MY god the fighting is so much fun, i keep discovering new ways to kill these freaks, once I leveled up my sword I was hacking down foot soldiers with 3 strikes, XXY, and then you get the chucks \nd start doing arial cartwheels kicking down anyone that gets in your way, start using enemies as footballs, trying to keep them up in the air the longest.

So far I?ve only had problems with the third boss taurusnipple, he was quite hard, as for the rest, like you, im breezing through it. I dont understand why so many complained about the difficulty, its challenging enough to keep yo on your toes, but not too hard to frustrate you. Even my brother, who doesn?t play games is loving it.

And god damn those Ninjas with exploding shurikuns, ****. Once got hit by 4 of them, i was bouncing all over the place. Speaking of bouncing,?. Rachel God they're huge

BTW, whats the best rank? You got a list?

Im going round my mates tonight so i'll see if it works on his PAL Xbox

Comment

Then she jumps in the air and kicks two dogs in the nuts at once! Both dogs evaporate. Every time the ninja woman kicks nuts, a guitar squeals hard.
      lol saur

How the **** did she do that

Comment

Glad ya' having fun Prine

The red orbs replenish your magic by 1, your going to find later there pretty rare to appear, and you'll be greatfull when they do because buying magic replenishment (devil jars or something) is really expensive.

Dunno what my best rank is, I've had Master Ninja & Ninja Dog. Presume Master is better.

You can buy scrolls which teach you moves for your weapons too, its not just about upgrades. I'm at level 3 on my sword and I still don't have access to all the moves. I think some are hidden too or on bodies.

Comment

ft:

Yeah those ninjas with the expolding shurikuns are a hassle. I hate the delayed time on the explosion too. Thankfully the most I've ever fought at a time is 4, & thats quite enough. I found myself using magic on them now that I think about it, once you focus on 1 or 2 and get them killed you shouldn't have too many problems. A couple of times I ran away from them though, there tough cookies.

Just wait till you see Rachel covered in demon juice

Comment

F'kin ell, Team Ninja in good game shocker!! I'm sold, off to Play Asia with my nasty ass so I can have some action.............

Comment

Please god stop talking about big breasted women in demon juice !!

... ....

Comment

mmmm, demon juice

Ok, i can confirm US Ninja Gaiden does NOT work on PAL Machines

Comment

You know what impresses me the most in this game though? It?s the sheer variety in the enemies you fight. You have ninjas, white ninjas, black ninjas, samurai, samurai on horseback, spell casters, soldiers, soldiers with rocket launchers, bats, demons, tanks, helicopters, APC?s not to mention the sub bosses & bosses & the stuff I haven?t seen yet.

Special mention has to made of the soldiers though, if you don?t go into a fight with these guys with little respect your gonna get hurt. I was taking on 4 of these guys, 2 were standing back firing there guns while the other 2 I was dealing with in close combat. Now I was blocking maybe a little too long, and one impaled me with the blade on his rifle, lifted me up into the air and fired a propelled grenade, launching me through the air! The damage inflicted from that move is horrendous too.

Comment

Originally posted by Prine
                    mmmm, demon juice

Comment

mmmm, demon juice

Not even a chipped PAL machine?

Comment

Totally agree taurusnipple, what about those spirits with huge axes on level 6, their death animation is superb, i was up till 6 am playing Ninja Gaiden

Originally posted by Shin Gouki
                        mmmm, demon juice

Not even a chipped PAL machine?
                        Sorry, i just tested a un-chipped PAL machine, i assume it'll work on modded Xbox's

Comment

Damn. In the game there are certain sections where enemies just respawn. Anyway, I was trying to earn some cash in one of these areas and I was killing loads of demons, now what happened is I got rewarded for killing all of them, a box came down and had a 'lives of the Thousand Gods' Shame I discovered that too late, theres areas like that I've not done that on.

Comment

Prine, I'm on chapter 10 (boss is rock hard which is why I'm trying to buy more items) but your bloody catching up fast!

Comment

Love the way the city links up all the levels. Almost like Ryu's own mushroom castle

I've been reading that lots of people are getting their asses kciked on level 10.

I've leveld up my sword to 2 and bought the moon armlet. Helped alot when fighting the boss and dragons on level 5!

Comment

Yes, the Armlet of the Moon is a blessing, thats the 1st item I bought from the shop too. Theres other armlets, like the Benediction which gives you more money from the yellow orbs (using this one right now) and the Fortune which increases Ki power build up. Not got the armlet which increases strength though.

Comment

Working...
                                X