Ninja Gaiden / Ninja Gaiden Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone else order from videogameplus.ca? I'm still waiting

I realise it can take up to a week for it to arrive, but still...

Comment

Originally posted by Prine

I've been reading that lots of people are getting their asses kciked on level 10.

I've leveld up my sword to 2 and bought the moon armlet. Helped alot when fighting the boss and dragons on level 5!
      Oops fighting the level 5 boss and getting my arse kicked. But still using a level 1 sword. Whats the best way to earn credits to buy more goodies?

Comment

Keep killing the badguys is the best way to earn money. Not sure if having a high combo affects the amount of money you get from orbs though. If you've managed to collect enough golden scarabs you can trade them in with the shopkeeper for a bracer. Equip it to earn more from the orbs.

Comment

Originally posted by taurusnipple
          Not sure if having a high combo affects the amount of money you get from orbs though.
          It does, the bigger the combo, the larger the orbs. When i was in need of money, i went head hunting, ninja head hunting

Comment

Excellent. Been head hunting demons and once there in stride they can be tough. Noticed it's one of them games, the more combat you experiance the better & more inventive you get at it.

Hey, is there any reason to buy that wooden sword in the shop you know Prine?

Comment

Heh, i was wondering the same thing, why the hell would you want a wooded stick? Whats its purpose?

A bit of crazy imo

Comment

the wooden sword is top - first thing i bought in the shop, now i just need to get it upto 5 stars

the bast on the horse is doing my head in - get him down to near death and he does me in time and time again, total pain in the arse i must say

Comment

Camps, try running up the wall when the horse guy charges at you, jump off the wall and hold Y then quickly escape by holding the L trigger while simultaniously (using the right anolgue stick) direct Ryu into a safe area. Worked for me, had no problem after that, also use your bow, tap B for quick shot, hold to go into 1st person.

Comment

I got in a corner and let him come to me. Block his attack, then wall jump and hit the horse from behind. The other problem though is those spellcasters, if you can kill some of these guys on top of that, it does give you a few seconds of a breather. Again though, use the block, I think it stuns him slightly.

Comment

i'm at the red samurai on the horsy too.
                      hes beat me quite a few times now...i did manage to set him on fire which seemed to hurt him quite a lot.
                      didnt think about running up the wall though.

Comment

I only say one thing...Damm those ninjas with the exploding shurikens. damm you all *throws controler*

Comment

Wow, just moved into an area with half dead skeletons, was moving into them, slicing them up, watching limbs go flying all over the place, i also got the vigoril flail, used them on the floating brains, i love the way they explode, especially after charging up to unleash Ryu's uber attack

But, im geting my ass kicked by the boney mother****er on level 6, his tail swipe and chomp move always get me. Help needed

Comment

Half dead skeletons...

Comment

Does anyone know if the Limited Edition Asian version they have for sale at Play-Asia is entirely in English?

Comment

well you can choose japanese speech and subtitles in the american version, so i would assume you can do it the other way round too.

Comment

Working...
                                X