No announcement yet.

The Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just purchased Famicom SP, cables and Zelda 4 Swords. Wait till the wife sees ;-) Got all mine from lik-sang though.

Comment

Originally posted by iloveannie
      Just purchased Famicom SP, cables and Zelda 4 Swords. Wait till the wife sees ;-) Got all mine from lik-sang though.
      What are the delivery options at Lik-Sang, mate? If you don't mind me asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Strider
        Mart, why don't you tell everyone how you cheat and grab all the loot before the rest of us
        It's not cheating - it's called tactical gameplay. If you lot weren't so damn slow... besides, you killed me twice yesterday and seeing as you lose half your rupees every time you die, I think that makes us even.

Got four GBAs (three SPs), four link cables AND the game, and that's before anyone even comes round... looks like I'll be playing multiplayer on my own then.

Comment

Arghhhh blasted Level 2-2.

What the hell am I suppossed to do here. I have no idea whats going on

EDIT
          Scratch that I have figured it out

Comment

Originally posted by martTM
            Got four GBAs (three SPs), four link cables AND the game, and that's before anyone even comes round... looks like I'll be playing multiplayer on my own then.
            Everyone round to Mart's for multiplayer fun then!

Comment

Fine with me - no-one ever comes round mine to play anyway. Still, that might be because I live right on the edge of a cliff and they're all just scared I'll push them off.

Comment

I finished 2-2 at lunch time but then when I was hitting the end eyes a message appeared asking me yes or no. I selected Yes and was thrown back to the begining to do it all again.

Has this happened to anyone else ?

Comment

just about to start 2-2 so i'll let you know when i reach the end...

Comment

hope you know some japanese then

Comment

I happened me Mike but for some reason within 2 screens I was back at the end. Weird to say the least. Should have seen me panic when it happened though.

Comment

I will redo that stage tonight now that I know what I have to do. Hopefully this time it will let me finish the level after defeating the mini boss

Comment

ok, i am stuck on 2-2

how do I get past the barrels in that long house?
                          ta

Comment

Would you great people here recommend I get the JPN version or wait for the USA release? Do you think the US will have an added bonus to make up for the loss of Tetra's Trackers?

Also , do you think i'll get hit with tax if I ordered from Play-asia?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by dr_manhattan
                              ok, i am stuck on 2-2

how do I get past the barrels in that long house?
                              Originally posted by spoiler
                              You don't, you need to get the bracelet and move the fat bird out of the way, after speaking to the guy in the house where people are queing up (go around the back or side, don't remember).

Or maybe you need to do something else -- basically, you need to be finding the shadow warps to progress the story on and get a few trade items and then you'll be able to get to the women on the other side of the barrels.

Comment

electric_warrior, it's up to you man -- wait for the US version if you like. The Japanese version requires some knowledge a little later one, although nothing drastic (e.g. simple words, like bomb, sign... for example). I can only think of one occurence where that happens though....

I wouldn't imagine anything extra, to replace Navi Trackers. You won't get hit by import tax importing just the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X