Winning Eleven 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam1981
    Now I know where I know 'tyler' from, you were selling the GC options file on the old Edge forum weren't you? Bought one from you.
    For a little while yeah, then they were free on the forums after that. Apologies, no refunds now though :P

I did flags and everything. I'm not one of the sellers you'll see on eBay though. I stopped about a year ago when I moved to france (back in blighty now)

I'll certainly not be doing as much with this as due to patching on PS2 its pointless.

And my copy has shipped too. Woo...

Comment

Another quick question. What is the likely hood of getting stung for any tax on this? The total was $63-00ish and I never asked/forget to get them to mark it down.

Also if they do mark it down, what happens if it gets lost?

Comment

I never asked PA to mark my other package down and they still did it. Haven't had a bill through for additional taxes yet and I received the package a week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by tyler
          they were free on the forums after that.
          Trust me to have dodgy timing.

A free copy of the options file once you receive it from Bleeders will make up for your previous daylight robbery.

You're all a bunch of gits TBH - I've just bought a new flat and am busy spending my money on new bathrooms / paint / stamp duty , so haven't been able to order this yet. I accept charity and am not above you all having a whip round though

Comment

The only time I've ever been stung for customs was when i ordered my GC on launch from Lik-Sang via UPS. Big mistake - they just stand at the door and won't let you have the package until you give them the cash.

Never had any customs charges with anything from Play-Asia and that includes bongos as well. never used anything other than normal post though.

Comment

A free copy of the options file once you receive it from Bleeders will make up for your previous daylight robbery.
              Done

they just stand at the door and won't let you have the package until you give them the cash.
              My mate got whacked after ordering an SP from Play-Asia, can't remember the shipping he used but the tax was ?16 or something. But he wasn't in when it was delivered and a poor student flatmate paid the bill. The cheque bounced and they've heard nothing since.

The moral is, give them dodgy cheques

Comment

Sounds like it might have been UPS because Fed Ex & TNT apparently send you a bill a few weeks later.

Comment

mine's shipped, mine's shipped, lalalalalalalalala. only halo 2 now and i'll be a happy loner for a long time.

Comment

I've just bought Adrians PS2 at the right time.

Mine will hopefully be shipped tomorrow along with Gradius V and VF4: Evolution.

Comment

The only time I've ever been stung for customs was when i ordered my GC on launch from Lik-Sang via UPS. Big mistake - they just stand at the door and won't let you have the package until you give them the cash.
                      yeah thats true

ordered a bunch of dvd's from game cave years ago (before play existed) and he stood there wanting ?56 and something pence

so in my usual bad tempered scottish i asked him why i was getting charged and he just mouthed off pay it or i will take it away and send it back to the states

so i gave him ?50 in notes and the rest came from shrapnel around the house and from my cars ashtray

he was not impressed - will avoid a courier company at all cost

but at least UPS charge you on the spot whereas DHL give you the parcel and you think yeah avoided duty but around a month later you get a letter thru the post telling you that you owe DHL money

i called them up asking why it took so long and they told me it was their normal business practice and 2 days later i got a letter from a debt collection agency threatening me with court and a huge fine if i didnt pay in 14 days

needless to say i paid in around 5 minutes

Comment

Ordered mine from NCSX so will ship when Japanese get it, i guess with them being an American company. I hope to have it by nxt Wed on bog standard shipping, i may use Yes-asia nxt time i'll have to c. NCSX i can't fault with any of the 20-30 or so games and stuff i've had off them. Waits in hope for WE8 As soon as someones playin this, impressions would be welcome.

Does anyone know why it got the lower score in Famitsu yet? 9,8,8,9 apparently?

Comment

Probably because it hasn't evolved as much as they would have hoped. I notice the torrent has become available, will all the people who have pre-ordered be able to resist

Comment

It is too big to download for me as I don't have DVD writer. I hope it will arrive on Thursday, but don't expect it until Saturday / Monday

Comment

Well aparently mine is at heathrow, so that's exciting....some people must 'ave it by now?

Comment

The torrent was up last-night, I won't be downloading it though.

Mine is at Heathrow too.

Comment

Working...
                                X