Game's Current Trade in Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benji
    can someone confirm you can get donkey kong jungle beat???? i had this in my hands but coudnt see it as being a chart item, it was below the other games with donkey konga :O and does the deal stop tommorow night or today as such?
    yeah i got donkey kong jungle beat. i don't think it was in the chart, but it still had the sticker on it.

Comment

Gotta love it !

went to G-force (game shop in Glasgow) brought 4 pre-owned games for ?20 went to game got MGS3 for ?1 after trading in.

Left my G-force receipt on the counter which had the crappy titles with Pwoned next to them and the price

Thanks Game expect my 10 day trade in for Splinter Cell on Friday !

Comment

Does the 10 day exchange still stand when you trade in 4 games for 1 on this current deal? Any GAME employee know??
        As I got Call of Duty for GC yesterday as I couldn't get Baiten Kaitos as its not released till this Friday, and would possibly like to exchange if I don't get on with Call of Duty.

Comment

When i was in to get Metal gear, I first asked how long i could rip them off for, The reply was it should have run out a week ago but they have extetened it until further notice (that was thursday) I also Asked that if the game was crap i could still return it, the reply was i could only exchange for another new game I.e no cash back !

I reckon it will stop tommorow, its obviously just a ploy to get their turnover up for the end of the financial year I.e Thursday

Ill be kicking off bigtime if i dont get my Splinter cell this friday.

If in doubt give them a phone

Comment

it does say on the adverts in the small print that it only lasts upto the 31/03

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
              it does say on the adverts in the small print that it only lasts upto the 31/03
              Well I went into the game in Kingsgate centre(Huddersfield) about half an hour ago to pick up Shadow Hearts: Covenant in the deal and while I was there I read one of the adverts and looked at the small print which said offer ends 06/04/05. Ideally I'd like to pick up Baten Kaitos in the deal on Friday, but if it ends on the 31st then it's not a probleml. I've already rinsed the deal enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapp$ter
                Well I went into the game in Kingsgate centre(Huddersfield) about half an hour ago to pick up Shadow Hearts: Covenant in the deal and while I was there I read one of the adverts and looked at the small print which said offer ends 06/04/05. Ideally I'd like to pick up Baten Kaitos in the deal on Friday, but if it ends on the 31st then it's not a probleml. I've already rinsed the deal enough.
                i live in Scotland it might be different down south

you've rinsed it i've traded in 24 gamecube games worth probably ?3 each

**edit**
                remember the deal that is going now has only been in place for about 2 weeks, before any chart title it was a choice of 4 ps2 games (gt4, mgs3, robots & snowblind) so they may be gearing up to change it a little again and extend it further
                Last edited by buster_broon; 29-03-2005, 15:09.

Comment

It's the 31st, they moved it forward a week

Comment

**** sake i hate GAME . my mum went to town today to swap a few games for me, they didnt have paper mario 2 in the chart or mario party 6 in stock, so i opted for jungle beat which was all good, my mum's just come in, and inside a drums box is a copy of donkey konga, which is strange... the game isnt in the the donkey konga packaging, merely a additional drum box :S, and they put in the wrong game

Comment

update.... nba street v3 is utter crap, boring and horrible to play with the cube pad, back that goes aswell me thinks

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry Helmet
                        Gotta love it !

went to G-force (game shop in Glasgow) brought 4 pre-owned games for ?20 went to game got MGS3 for ?1 after trading in.

Left my G-force receipt on the counter which had the crappy titles with Pwoned next to them and the price

Thanks Game expect my 10 day trade in for Splinter Cell on Friday !
                        tbh, i think GForce is getting pretty poor these days. b4, they used 2 have loads of imports etc. , but now, everything is just overpriced.
                        the only reason i go in there is 'cause the staff r always really friendly and helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Reuben
                          Ah, I heard about that on the grapevine. Can't remember where though, just about some guy bringing in loads of games and walking out with 20 GT4s to eBay.
                          nah it was for the shop that he owns.
                          That certain GAME scams the hell outta its own company anyway, they had sticked ps2s for like ?70 a few weeks ago, they were returning the free games in the bundle against the price.
                          I got a crystal xbox and live kit for ?60 a few months ago by getting them to do just that.
                          Last edited by EvilBoris; 29-03-2005, 17:42.

Comment

I took advantage of the offer today. Traded in Fantavision, GT3, THUG and Nightshade for Devil May Cry 3. Got the slipcased version too

Comment

Originally posted by Zapp$ter
                              I was going to get Baten Kaitos on Friday as well but because the offer ended picked up Shadow Hearts instead, even though I still haven't played the original since picking it a few months ago. I'll still probably keep it because I doubt the Game's will stock Baten Kaitos.

Comment

Originally posted by ryodi
                                I was going to get Baten Kaitos on Friday as well but because the offer ended picked up Shadow Hearts instead, even though I still haven't played the original since picking it a few months ago. I'll still probably keep it because I doubt the Game's will stock Baten Kaitos.
                                Shadow Hearts isn't bad actually. I mainly picked it up because there was nothing else that caught my eye and I needed to get rid of some of my old PS2 games. The judgement ring system seems pretty cool, I'm reminded of paper mario in that the battles seem a lot more involving, what with having to time the presses of the buttons to get attacks out. I've only played it for about half an hour but generally it's looking good. The opening cutscene was impressive and voice acting as a whole as been decent.

Comment

Working...
                                X