No announcement yet.

Cheapest Fighting Moves Evar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of Astaroth's grab moves in Soul Calibur 2 is fairly cheap. Especially in Extra Arcade/Versus when he's using a more powerful weapon.

Comment

I don't understand why Guile is the glitch master. Did they run out of development time and rushed his move set or something? Everywhere you read its Guile glitch this Guile glitch that. If it was any other game it would be called a bug

I think Saurs definition fits the bill perfectly, although for lamers like me I'd also include moves which seem to be unfairly powerful (as per my original example)

Comment

I've got guile cheapness too ....

Street Fighhter II CE, Light sonic boom (proper fast recovery, you can literally catch up to your own projectile) when opponent blocks, medium throw into a corner, buffer in the next sonic boom during the throw animation, opponent has no choice but to block sonic boom while hes getting up - medium throw!. If Sonic boom connects, Heavy throw just before hit recovery animation ends - repeat - repeat -

They toned this down after championship edition.

Another one...

close quarter light sonic boom while cornering opponent (from crouching position to buffer a flash kick) light flash kick immediately, light sonic boom on landing - repeat as necassary. if they start blocking, light taps to throw or just medium throw

Comment

Working...
        X