Saurians Devil May Cry 3 and Dante Joe videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saurians Devil May Cry 3 and Dante Joe videos

I thought it easier to start a seperate thread for this, as Saur may want to comment and explain whats going on in each one. Im still uploading them and there is one more to go (video3) , but for now the following videos of Devil May Cry 3 in action are available. Thanks to Saurian for sending these into me, tomorrow Ill upload videos of Dante in action in Viewtiful Joe 2 on the PS2 which are pretty awesome too.

All videos are as named by Saurian

Video 1 (10 Meg)

Video 2 (41 Meg)

Video 3 (34 meg)

Sick XD

Comment

"tomorrow Ill upload videos of Dante in action in Viewtiful Joe 2 on the PS2 which are pretty awesome too".

Marcus you big tease!

Just watched. Your manz has the ill behaviour. His defence is incredible, is he going on audio cues when jumping attacks (video 3) or what? Will need to study it closer cos the picture was a bit dark on my machine. Looks intense though!
      Last edited by spagmasterswift; 16-09-2004, 09:04.

Comment

Safe for that Marcus - It's not me at the wheel on these ones, this is the handywork of my partner in crime t3h Le Blanc; VJ Dant0r is me (but I can still explain properly waa gwaan in these vids)

Comment

Can't wait to see these vids of Dant0r rinsing.

Saur, what's VJ like on PS2? Is Dante playable by achieving some ludicrously impossible task?

Comment

I think you have to complete the game, but I could be wrong. Thats whats put me off, but seeing the videos makes me want to at least try :P

Comment

Just watched the second video, swinging round the pole OMG I'm getting this now when the full version comes out. Swinging round the pole, I'M in shock, SHOCK.

Comment

Yeah you just finish Joe on Adult to unlock dan+0r - If you want Marcus I've got a full save if you want to try it.

Cmon man! You HAVE TO play Joe! No other game allows you to take the absolute piss as much as Joe and get away with it! XD

It's the 3rd DMC3 video that's the sickest I reckon - he crammed everything in!

Just watched. Your manz has the ill behaviour. His defence is incredible, is he going on audio cues when jumping attacks (video 3) or what? Will need to study it closer cos the picture was a bit dark on my machine. Looks intense though!
                He's got ill awareness that brer - it's on audio cues as to when the enemies attack (audio first, followed by an animation which is the equivalent of a hit marker on Joe - they'll always do some sort of pose before attacking, but the audio cue is what comes first)

Saur, what's VJ like on PS2? Is Dante playable by achieving some ludicrously impossible task?
                I think it's good man! - It plays identical and Dante is seriously a lot of fun to play. It looks a little different and there's slowdown where there isnt any on the Cube so certain bits will feel different but it's still all good.
                Last edited by Saurian; 16-09-2004, 09:13.

Comment

Just finish it on Adult!

Man, I got pwned last time I played Joe. Need to brush up I think.

Comment

WOW. good thing my school has superfast internet. 'Poledancing' in the second movie is wiked.

Comment

Finishing the game on adult is hard enough

quality vids though

Comment

Ive siad it before and Ill say it again, Adult mode in VJ is nothing compared to Ultra V rated. Still cleared it though!!

Comment

i've seen ultra Vmode, that was stupid.... admittedly i havent put much time into VJ yet, so no reason why i wont beable to get ultra v up... but still, the game is.....challenging

Comment

I managed to complete VJ on V-rated, i started Ultra V rated and turned it off. My hair you see, i need to keep it >_<

My uncle teodi managed it Ultra V tho, Leo is a pimp with no hit markers XD

Saur, how does Dante play, is he remarkably different to the other chars or is he Joe/Alastair with a different skin??

Comment

He's well different man - he's a new character, he shares some common moves (360 kick, Red Hot and Dragon kick, zoomed dive and jump) and some are variations (same command but different attack) Like Joe One Hundred is his Million Stab.

He cant track sideways unless it's sweep cancelled into uppercut, his bullets have the same properties as the Helicopters or similar but dont count as hits within slow combos - which is heavy! His Aerial Rave is mostly guns, the guns give you more V points that standard attacks so it's possible to score very high with Dante if you use Aerial Raves within your setups.

Gun are activated by pressing punch in the air (or off an upwards dodge) or after the 5th hit of his standing PK combo, his uppercut > gun combo from DMC his done by holding punch during the uppercut until he reaches for the guns then you can fire as you like.

Comment

Working...
                              X