lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Ravon
      its 2004 man get BB...

lol..

It's on 'things to do' list

Comment

Nice one for uploading them Marcus ^^

I'll capture in a different format in future gotta download codecs and stuff - (connection at home is also on my 'things to do' list )

Comment

I could see the first batch, but VJ ain't happening for me. Marcus, please get it sorted!! I need these vids to cheer me up!!

Cheers,
          Swifty

First one comes up as a Q file with a crack through it. I play Consoles partly cus I suck at understanding the technicalities of computers. Anybody give me any hints at how to watch these - as I said the DMC3 ones worked fine - please speak slowly and loudly

You know I need to see these!!!!

Edit: OK I shall chill on this till Monday, but hope you feel bad for messing with my Friday VJ Dante jollys Marcus
          Last edited by spagmasterswift; 17-09-2004, 10:00.

Comment

same problem for me ... WMP is showing teh Class not Registered error.. think you need to re-encode them dude..

Comment

I captured them in MPEG2 blud - there's a codec here:
              Download Stinky's MPEG-2 Codec 1.2.0.79 - A straightforward and lightweight utility that deploys the MPEG-2 codec on your system in order to enjoy movies encoded this way

Comment

Ah cheers for that man.. cool ass dante action on VJ.. your nearly as good as me..

Comment

Manz LeBlanc is rather good. I particularly enjoyed his pwning in the bar (third vid). Reminds me of myself playing DMC1

DMC get!

Comment

Blatant - he puts character into it, I love it when games come along where it's possible to do that stuff! the sadistic finish and way he walks away at the end of vid3 is deep! XD

I wish I had t3h Le Blanc on mic - his chat while he plays is TOO funny!
                    "Dante aint religious! NO he's NOT - you DONT do combos like that......
                    if you believe in Jesus!"
                    ROFL
                    Last edited by Saurian; 17-09-2004, 09:42.

Comment

Hi whats up people i am new in this forum i am the hand that rocks dante in the vids so if anyone wants to know any thing about the dantology in vid1, vid2, or vid3 just ask and the break down is there

Comment

LMFAO@You don't do combo's like that if you believe in Jesus!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vigil
                          Hi whats up people i am new in this forum i am the hand that rocks dante in the vids
                          No doubt I will be copying your meth once I get DMC3, but in the meantime WELCOME TO TEH FORUM!

Comment

Some disgusting Mach Speedage there lad in that first VJ Dant0r vid.

Lovin the speedo's

edit: vid 2 is even ruffer , its class how you build up the combos to lead into a big finish!

X.C.O.P.Y!!!!111
                            Last edited by Izayoi; 17-09-2004, 19:44.

Comment

Does anyone else remember that the Mario Bros tune is in VJ?
                              Is it still in the PS2 version Saurian, cos some suckers could get sued!

Comment

Yeah I was thinking that same thing the other day and does the shark brer still cough out a Gamecube?
                                Last edited by spagmasterswift; 20-09-2004, 08:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X