Saurians Devil May Cry 3 and Dante Joe videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dante sounds Wrong!!

I'm curious to see if Slyvia in VJ2 will be a variant on Dante but obviously with the pink shots(gorw during SLOW)!

Comment

Good vids, thanks for that - got me nice & excited about my demo arriving now

Comment

Saurian how does VJ play on the PS2 pad is it harder to play with than the cube one, as I would have thought it would be? Don't suppose you could tell us the button lay out?

Comment

No probs man - I dont find it any different TBH, except that I use the D pad on PS2 and the stick on Cube, layout is: (I use control type B I thinK)

[]= Zoom
          /\= Punch
          O = Kick
          X = Jump
          L1= Slow
          R1= Mach Speed
          R2= Taunt (with Dante)

Comment

Dark Lord Con Lonis

Now aint i popular
            Attached Files

Comment

yeah saur its there hmmmm ok buddy lets do this

Comment

\(^_^)/ create your own burly brawl's, sick.

I know the Vj vids are gonna be just as sick (cause I've seen them )

Comment

I'm feeling the lock-on/life bar. I see your manz taking enemies down to their last, then using them to move onto the next unlucky sucker - surf style is sick. Still cant get their pose/marked attacks but that is bound to be blatant once I get playing - which is sadly a long way off.

So its basically VJ in 3D (or should that be VJ is DMC in 2D)! Whatever, cheers for the vids man, bet you had some fun that night. Cant wait for the next batch!!! Hope you have cooked us up some Viewtiful D.

Comment

Originally posted by vigil con lonis
                    yeah saur its there hmmmm ok buddy lets do this
                    Welcome to the forum boss. Make sure you lay it down as it is baby!

Comment

dope, dope, dope - show me the VJ vids!

Comment

Fantastic videos of DMC3...I think you've just shown us all how this game should be played

People, take note. Before you go and criticise this game's combat system, watch these videos and see just how good it actually is in the hands of an expert player.

Comment

Finaly decent screens of Dante kicking ass.... and its all down to the main manz saurian and le blanc...

Nice one ...

Comment

Righto Ive also added the Viewtiful Joe videos..however I forgot to downsample them beforehand so they both weight in at 80 meg plus each.. If this is too big ill convert and upload smaller ones tomorrow.

Have fun

Comment

Wow Saurian, your almost as good at Devil May Cry may as I am Zombies Revenge

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                                Righto Ive also added the Viewtiful Joe videos..however I forgot to downsample them beforehand so they both weight in at 80 meg plus each.. If this is too big ill convert and upload smaller ones tomorrow.
                                Could I request smaller ones please? Only on 56k - took me all day yesterday to d/l 2 of the DMC3 vids (had to give up on the biggest one) :/

Comment

Working...
                                X