X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rah you own them!?!?

I loved Wizball so much !

Comment

Oh yeah. I remember Wakelin. He was a great artist as was Steinar Lund and -of course- Oliver Frey. But we're here to 'celebrate' the comedic achievments of the bad ones.

How about bad-boxart for the domain name?

Comment

Sorry, nothing can compare to the Blue Bomberman or Fat-arse Megaman. Well, possibly the crying sports-tits.

About the site, how about a caption competition kind of thing?

Comment

Originally posted by srgbilco
          Sorry, nothing can compare to the Blue Bomberman or Fat-arse Megaman. Well, possibly the crying sports-tits.

About the site, how about a caption competition kind of thing?
          Blue Bomberman is definitely saying, "Take that you nasty, nasty man!"

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
            Rah you own them!?!?

I loved Wizball so much !
            Yep... bought them from Bob himself about 3 years ago for ?100 each. Was also after the Head Over Heels artwork but Jon Ritman (the original Speccy programmer of it) got in before me...

//now goes off to look for bad covers starting with B for the C64
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

this thread is hilarious, can anyone find the front cover to "mick and mack global gladiators" im crap t linking and images

Comment

Originally posted by Streets Of Rage
                this thread is hilarious, can anyone find the front cover to "mick and mack global gladiators" im crap t linking and images

Comment

Very true what Mayhem says. Some of them are still very funny though. Not boxart, but did you know that Oolong - star of Yie Ar Kung-Fu - is cross-eyed? This makes his martial arts skills even more impressive, I feel.

Comment

I loved these games for the PC but whoever drew this needs to be shot!
                    Boy, Commander Keen is gonna have a sore crotch when he takes off those trousers

Comment

I agree Lyris, what a terrible box!

Comment

It's just like a big advert for their website. Terrible!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
                          It's just like a big advert for their website. Terrible!
                          LOL! Someone tell Lyris. Quick!

Comment

Painful.

Comment

I cant believe this hasnt been posted yet!

Comment

Why the hell did they use that Shenmue II boxart?!?!? It doesn't fit the style of the game and the characters look all wrong! The Dreamcast boxart was perfectly acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                                X