X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Choaniki PS shooter by Nippon Computer System

Comment

The sad thing is, that one would've actually looked nice if it wasn't for that viking thing.

Comment

That Shenmue II boxart was actually the vastly improved PAL version, featuring a semi-authentic Ryo. You should see the American version... 'Tis not pleasant on the eyes.

Comment

Greets.

I still think that the American Sega Master System may have had some of the worst box art EVER made, but fondest memories of bad boxart comes from the Genesis:
            How DARE you attack me!

Now remember Phil, Look MAD!

No, no... you look JUST fine, Mr. Lasorda.

Comment

...and as we move onward into a properous future, we take comfort in knowing that since so much in the modern videogame industry depends on marketing and promotion, it can be certain that cover art can ONLY get better...

...RIIIGHT.

...and to think....this is one of my favorite games...

But that's ok, cuz everything will get better with the PS2....

....er, that's ok, cuz everything will get better with the Xbox....

Comment

im surprised to have not seen the Halo boxart. A brilliant game with truly rubbish boxart, chief looks like hes shrugging his shoulders in a 'im not really that bothered' kind of way.

Comment

Originally posted by revisedgenocide
                  im surprised to have not seen the Halo boxart. A brilliant game with truly rubbish boxart, chief looks like hes shrugging his shoulders in a 'im not really that bothered' kind of way.
                  Or not.

Comment

The Japanese even get nicer boxart on Western games.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Henning
                        is that the bizzare Japanese vaguely homosexual shooter??? or am i confused?

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
                          Originally posted by Henning
                          is that the bizzare Japanese vaguely homosexual shooter??? or am i confused?
                          There's also a SNES Choaniki, which is a homo-erotic fighting game. And I think a PC Engine one, though I'm not sure what that one is about. Maybe it's a homo-erotic driving game? A Ridge Raver 4, if you will.

Jay

Comment

"is that the bizzare Japanese vaguely homosexual shooter??? or am i confused?"

naaa - it's not vaguely , it's TOTALLY.
                            End of level one boss is just.... wow.
                            Level two boss is a pyramid of bent over naked guys.

Terrifying stuff.

The PC engine has two Aniki games i think - a shooter and a beat em up.

Comment

Originally posted by mr jones
                              What are you on about man? That's the best boxart ever!

Comment

Iron Sword : Camp-o-rama
                                Shrek : Hideous

I have no comment to make about the Jap game with the viking on the front.

Oh, and Tommy Whats-His-Face looks like a spastic in that artistic rendering.

Comment

Working...
                                X