Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno if I dare ask...... any dead pixels

Comment

Not sure if you guys remember but earlier on in the week I bought in three Japanese PSP Value packs from a Chinese customer in my store and all three PSP's that I bought in off her were all perfect.

Today, I bought in five Japanese PSP Value packs from her again and all had at least 1 or 2 dead pixel and one had a spec of dust under the screen.

I'm beginning to think that dead pixel PSP's must come in certain batches as all these PSP's that I bought in were in exact numerical number one after another, serial number wise.

Comment

All the talk of PSP goodness finally made me cave in. I've ordered one from Jim Ratkos on rllmuk, along with a copy of lumines.

The last handheld I owned was an old school Gameboy, for 200 notes, this had better be worth it!

Comment

Where is said Chinese lady getting sequentially numbered PSP's from??

Comment

phillai, which store do you work in leeds ? as you ccan sell me one of those psps

its not that city cyber is it or cex ?

Comment

Originally posted by wod
              phillai, which store do you work in leeds ? as you ccan sell me one of those psps

its not that city cyber is it or cex ?
              I work in CEX mate.

Just ask for me and I'll sort you out.

One of the perfect PSP's sold today meaning that I know for sure we have two perfect PSP's left.

That same Chinese girl who brought me all those lovely sealed PSP's is seeing me again with eight more PSP value packs!

Comment

Hmmm....not thought to ask where she's getting them? Or does CEX have a ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies policy?

Comment

Originally posted by phillai
                  I work in CEX mate.

One of the perfect PSP's sold today meaning that I know for sure we have two perfect PSP's left.
                  How much are you selling them for if you don't mind me asking?

And are these the Japanese Value Packs?

Comment

The CEX in Solihull is selling them for ?315...

Comment

Originally posted by Gavin
                      The CEX in Solihull is selling them for ?315...
                      Nope, the PSP Values have dropped to ?275 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gavin
                        Hmmm....not thought to ask where she's getting them? Or does CEX have a ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies policy?
                        I know how she's getting them, cause I do talk to custies. She's a uni student studying law and business studies and she basically imports and sells stuff for a laugh (seriously, this is her hobby). Coincidently she's gonna set up her own import business.

She's one of my favourite custies now as this week she's bringing in about another 10 PSP's despite the price drop of what she would get and also bringing in loads of new US and Jap PSP games like Bleach...

Comment

I'm sure she's paying import duty on all of them too

Comment

Hi guys,

I've finally purchased a PSP from VG+ (Lumines, Ridge Racers & Mercury). It was dispatched on the 4th May, but I've not been given any tracking number (is this normal?).

The shipping method was "Worldwide GB : 1.5 lb(s)" which I assume is DHL? Do I have to contact VG+ for the tracking number?

Any help is appreciated!

Comment

I didn't get a tracking number either. I emailed them and they emailed me the tracking number a couple of hours later. I got the PSP the very next day even though the tracking still said it was in Canada. I was amazed it took just over 48hrs from making the purchase to being in my hands.

Comment

Working...
                              X