No announcement yet.

Edge Issue 148 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've nothing against people liking different stuff, just that as a complete wipEout whore I'm really pleased...

Comment

I thought this forum was bad for slagging stuff off. You lot have got nothing on these guys... http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?showtopic=79123

One of the funniest reads of the year.

Comment

Please somebody tell me that Toshihiro Nagoshi is replacing Steven Poole.

Comment

The Yoshis Island piece, time extend, is absolutely fantastic. A wonderful game receiving a heart warming trumpeting.

Comment

Yeah. I think the Time Extend feature is by far my favourite regular article. It just oozes genuine love for games and I think "love" has been missing from gaming journalism for far too long now.

Comment

Particularly enjoyed the Made In Wario and GOW features this month.

Is Nagoshi likely to make a comeback? I miss reading his column

Comment

I find myself looking forward to Time Extend more than anything else in Edge now. Definitely the best part of the mag.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
                  Particularly enjoyed the Made In Wario and GOW features this month.

Is Nagoshi likely to make a comeback? I miss reading his column
                  When he first left Edge said that he was just taking a break and would be back. I hope so, I need him to explain why they ****ed up Shining Force.

If he doesn't come back I reckon they'll just reinstate Redeye to a full page.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaladron
                    If he doesn't come back I reckon they'll just reinstate Redeye to a full page.
                    I can but pray.

Comment

Working...
                    X