Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.97 pre owned in Game. Found meself a near mint copy of this too

Comment

The game has been dirt-cheap for ages. I got a mint copy for around ?7 6months ago!

Comment

Originally posted by JRMacumber
        You either love P.N.03, or you hate it. I've never met anyone who was in the middle.
        I was in the middle

I loved the setting and graphical style and even the music, but I didn't overly get into the game. I do think it's something every1 should try mind.

Comment

Just picked up the US version from Ebay. ?14 sealed and 5 day delivery from the USA. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by mattSix
            depends on which version you've got...

US / PAL, 'professional' is the highest. for JPN, 'destroyer' is the highest rank... i think. it's been a while since i booted either up!

when you get the option to play the training levels at the end of each normal level, do it! it's the best way to start learning real skills... there are 5 training levels and each is unlocked by obtaining the highest rank on the previous one.
            I have the PAL one (arrived today) and on my first play thru level 1 I got Destroyer.

Comment

Originally posted by babs
              I have the PAL one (arrived today) and on my first play thru level 1 I got Destroyer.
              the only way to tell for sure is when you play the trial missions... i could have got it mixed up.

when you play the 1st 'trial mission' (after finishing any level), you'll only unlock the second after you've got the highest rank possible. it's either professional or destroyer, but it's definitely not the same in jpn-land as anywhere else.

there are 5 to unlock for each level - by the time you've finished you'll know the difference between ranking 1st & not!

Comment

That game looks awesome. Feels like a 3D version of a Cave shooter. Sounds incredible too. Shame I don't have Cube, or I'd buy it right now.

Is there by any chance chance a way to get hold of the soundtrack? (and/or more vids of Saurian-style 0wnage?)

Comment

Originally posted by mattSix
                  the only way to tell for sure is when you play the trial missions... i could have got it mixed up.

when you play the 1st 'trial mission' (after finishing any level), you'll only unlock the second after you've got the highest rank possible. it's either professional or destroyer, but it's definitely not the same in jpn-land as anywhere else.

there are 5 to unlock for each level - by the time you've finished you'll know the difference between ranking 1st & not!
                  Ahh in that case, I did that first trial straight after and got professional which opened the 2nd trial up.

Comment

Brilliant game in my opinion got it soon after the Japanese release. Also has alot of replay value i feel and on hardest settings is a real challenge. I think P.N03 is like Marmite u love it or hate it.

Comment

any suggestions on the suits i should concentrate to power up first?
                      oh i am quite a dab hand at dodging now

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
                        any suggestions on the suits i should concentrate to power up first?
                        oh i am quite a dab hand at dodging now
                        what's your style?

aggressive = blazer
                        neutral = fusion
                        defensive = guardian

i'd steer clear of buying any new suits until you've got far enough to unlock the 'intera' grade versions. focus on powering up the prima fusion you've got instead...

intera guardian has the max autofire, which is a joy to both thumb & eye!

Comment

Working...
                        X