Xbox 360 Launch Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 Launch Titles

Play.com seem to have most of the titles on a 29/11/2005 release date and they include Final Fantasy XI, Demonik, Metronome, Frame City Killer, Perfect Dark Zero, Project Gotham Racing 3, Dead or Alive 4, Gears of War, Burnout Legends, Kameo, Huxley, and Quake 4.

I can't see all of these titles making that release date, if they did then, what a line up for a console launch.

Originally posted by the_dude
    Play.com seem to have most of the titles on a 29/11/2005 release date and they include Final Fantasy XI, Demonik, Metronome, Frame City Killer, Perfect Dark Zero, Project Gotham Racing 3, Dead or Alive 4, Gears of War, Burnout Legends, Kameo, Huxley, and Quake 4.

I can't see all of these titles making that release date, if they did then, what a line up for a console launch.

I'd buy the following on launch:

Perfect Dark Zero, Project Gotham Racing 3, Dead or Alive 4, Gears of War, Burnout Legends, Kameo.

Great line-up, let's hope they can hit the release date.

Comment

Originally posted by giogi
      Great line-up, let's hope they can hit the release date.
      If they did manage to get all of those titles ready for the console launch, then i think it would be one of the strongest line-up for a console, ever. I'm really looking forward to getting the 360 (even if all of those titles don't make the launch date). I just hope it does really well around the globe.

Comment

And that's even without the proposed 6 EA titles Making 18 in total for launch.

It stands to be a mightly impressive launch line up, just like it was for the original Xbox.

Comment

Looking forward to both Perfect Dark Zero and Kameo.

Comment

I just hope the ?39.99 prices come down

Comment

I doubt all of those games will be out at launch day.

Play.com do a certain amount of guess work when it comes to release dates for new systems.

Comment

Isn't ?39.99 the RRP just like with PS2, Xbox etc. If you look around you might be able to get it at ?34.99 and eventually ?29.99.

Comment

Excuse a possibly stupid question, but is it a simultaneous worldwide launch?

Comment

Originally posted by killy
                    Isn't ?39.99 the RRP just like with PS2, Xbox etc. If you look around you might be able to get it at ?34.99 and eventually ?29.99.
                    RRP is ?49.99 !!

Comment

Seeing as Gears of War isn't out until 2006 in the words of the developer (they've got a name for the launch day can't remember but it's not as good as "Sonic Tuesday" !!!!111!!) then we need to assume it's a put up as many games as we know about with a 29/11 release date.

Besides, why would they play all their cards on day one ? Not gonna happen.

Comment

PDZ, may be the best game on xbox 360 for years, if it goes according to plan......
                        Kameo sounds like an epic, 6000 thingys on screen at once, madness i say!

Comment

I've just finally watched the 60fps 720p DOA4 trailer.

Consider me sold. I need an Xbox 360 and this game NOW.

Comment

I hope to buy at launch an Xbox 360 + 3 games, which might be PGR 3, PDZ and I'm not sure what the other one might be, what games are others looking to get with their launch machine?

Comment

Have they announced any of the launch titles yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X