Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeteBrant
    Burnout, then? :wink:
    Not really, Burnout is fast over the top arcade action, PGR is more inbetween that an GT :P

Comment

Originally posted by baad bwoy
      Yep people on this forum, including misery gutses like gingerj and KNeko, will be foaming at the mouth for some Xbox 360 action come november
      How am I a misery guts? Its not my fault the xbox provides nothing for me or anything to gaming as a whole. I certainly wont even think about a 360 not once not ever... PS3 and Rev on the other hand I *may* get I think I'll be trying to complete this generations games till like 2007 theres to many :P Personally speaking nothing has jumped out and said buy me so far Rev is top secret and no one really knows anything about it, PS3's games so far are *yawn* and the XBOX 360 provides nothing for me what so ever other than Metronme which isn't worth paying out for a brand new console.

Comment

Originally posted by baad bwoy
        Yep people on this forum, including misery gutses like gingerj and KNeko, will be foaming at the mouth for some Xbox 360 action come november
        I may well be, but not for DOA4 and the other re-releases.

Of the stuff I've seen so far I'm interested in Gears of War and Alan Wake. I'm hoping Perfect Dark will turn out well too but the screen shots were disappointingly terrible.

I haven't even heard of Metronome. What is it?

Comment

Looks gorgeous, was only announced a few months back one of my most wanted games.

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman

Looks gorgeous, was only announced a few months back one of my most wanted games.

http://www.tarsier.se/metronome/
            Very nice! That goes on the 'watch with interest' list too!

Comment

Working...
            X