No announcement yet.

The Xbox 360 (Pre)orders thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the stores that will have it though? Will it end up in bizzare places like Big supermarkets?

Comment

Right, just so ou know ( cant be bothered to read the pages )
      Games 450 offer with 5 games was infact a misprint. BUT if you have pre ordered and have the flyer they will oblige and sell you that pack ( was sent as an email today )

good news.

Comment

ok so whats the chances of walking into a game store in the morning of the 2nd and picking up a copy of PGR3? or will their stock of games go to the people who pre-ordered?

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
          ok so whats the chances of walking into a game store in the morning of the 2nd and picking up a copy of PGR3? or will their stock of games go to the people who pre-ordered?
          Wondering the exact same thing for PGR3 at Gamestation. I don't think there'll be shortages with the games, but I'm not too optomistic with anything to do with this launch

Comment

Originally posted by Pezley
            Right, just so ou know ( cant be bothered to read the pages )
            Games 450 offer with 5 games was infact a misprint. BUT if you have pre ordered and have the flyer they will oblige and sell you that pack ( was sent as an email today )

good news.
            Cool. I've been tempted by this pack but still don't know if you can return any of the games within the usual 10 day period or not. Anyone else know?

Comment

Originally posted by lobo soulman
              What are the stores that will have it though? Will it end up in bizzare places like Big supermarkets?
              Yeah like ASDA and Tesco 24hr stores but the staff will most likely have already steaked their claim on the stock...

Comment

hmm, i havent had a phone call from GAME like ppl seem to be getting

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Fujisawa
                  hmm, i havent had a phone call from GAME like ppl seem to be getting
                  Nor me ! Been into game today though, and they are still insisting all paid deposit preorders will get a machine. They've said they will ring next week to confirm final details, but they said they would ring in October when I first preordered and never did, so I'm not holding my breath !

Comment

Alot of game stores are talking **** I know someone who works for them (not a till monkey) who has told me that 3 of the stores on the south coast who have taken over 60 preorders and will only get about 20 consoles in! A lot of people are going to be very pissed off, his advice - get to the store asap and make sure you get well up the que. Dont want to upset people but those are the facts as he sees them. He has no idea about the numbers of units going into other stores, but you`d think it would be the same situation.

Comment

Next shipment is the 16th apparently.

Comment

I think i'm gonna cry.
                        i'm 22nd on the list at game in preston ( out of 68 )
                        Not even a phone call yet
                        The worst thing is i used to work there!!
                        i may well have to go in tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by IanE
                          Well lookie here! From a guy at AVForums:

"also game have cancelled the premium and 5 game pack for 450 they told me this morn when i called them"

Damn, DAMN me ThoseOfTheUnlight for being right. How bad this feels.
                          My game still think they are doing that pack... I went in today.

Neil.

Comment

Originally posted by Sturae
                            I think i'm gonna cry.
                            i'm 22nd on the list at game in preston ( out of 68 )
                            Not even a phone call yet
                            The worst thing is i used to work there!!
                            i may well have to go in tomorrow
                            This brings me a question. For those who DID get a phone call, did you get the letter saying you can pick yer x360 up next friday?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris
                              You know the suppliers they use...

lol - 100 sounds very suspect

Comment

They know which warehouses to visit

Comment

Working...
                                X