No announcement yet.

Mario Kart DS Anticipation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got mine.. connected to WFC ok from test.. been searching for games for the past few minutes.. isnt finding anything on regional OR worldwide.. saying that on regional something started to blip then nothing :/

Comment

Originally posted by ACKman
      Got mine delevered from movietyme this morning. Can't use wi-fi though with my belkin.
      Apparently most Belkins don't work with it, including mine

Comment

Got my US import copy yesterday. Wifi setup was easy and worked fine first time. I'm using a Netgear DG834 with WEP. Played a few online games and its simply stunning! Intense racing, no lag, awesome fun. Only problem was the Jap players were far too good for me!

Added a couple of mates to my friends list, and it seems you cant play with more than 1 friend. So like only 1 v 1. Whenever my mates bro tried to join us it just wouldn't happen, even tho we all only had eachother in our friends list. Shame if this is true, can anyone confirm?

Anyway, on the whole, its absolutely amazing

Comment

It's not out in Japan yet mate, unless some of em' are importing.

Comment

oh yeah a word of advice for people with hacked firmware : don't play mario kart without updating the firmware. It bricks the unit

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
              It's not out in Japan yet mate, unless some of em' are importing.
              Ah good point. Forgot they dont get it until Dec 8th. Ok so I was only asuming they were Jap from the demon driving. Shame, I was convinced I beat Miyamoto in one race.

Comment

Does anybody have any tips for doing turbo power-slides? I'm finding them a bit fiddly on the DS Lite.

Comment

I haven't seen a bump as big as this since my girlfriend was pregnant with sextuplets. I've been wanting use that line for ages - sorry!!

I can't help you with your power sliding dilemma. Though I'm sure someone can.

Comment

I have tried the online play in Japan, but half the time there is no-one around to play
                    In the whole world, you'd think they'd be players of more than 2 or 3 at a time wouldn't you!

Comment

Working...
                    X