No announcement yet.

Hexic HD - Xbox 360 Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got 976246!!!! Was bloody exciting. Everything was going perfect, lost a good few starflowers early on but managed to get loads more, got to 5 black pearls with 2 star flowers and then 3 collapsed into each other and ruined it all!!!

Now up to 600th overal though. 8)

Comment

You ****ing rock Rossco as I checked out your gamer-tag for the first-time last night thus making me get back on Hexic and unlock the '100 games played' achievement too. I have created 2 black pearls countless times for the third and final (to me anyway) stage to get the last black pearl proves to be difficult with more coloured hexagons appearing and the increase likelihood of bombs ruining the hard work.

I will (hopefully) do it one day, but not yet.

Comment

You got the 100 games achievment!?

I thought it was "complete" 100 games, as in get 3 black pearls or 6 in a starflower shape to complete the game, and do that 100 times!

I'm surely near the 100 games if its just play 100 then. As I've played LOAAADS I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Terrestrial View Post
          You ****ing rock Rossco as I checked out your gamer-tag for the first-time last night thus making me get back on Hexic and unlock the '100 games played' achievement too. I have created 2 black pearls countless times for the third and final (to me anyway) stage to get the last black pearl proves to be difficult with more coloured hexagons appearing and the increase likelihood of bombs ruining the hard work.

I will (hopefully) do it one day, but not yet.
          Have you done it yet? I got 2 black pearls last night then BOOM

Comment

I know this is probably late in the day but can I still get Hexic HD from anywhere? With the new one coming out I fancy a shot of the original. I got my 360 second hand and whoever had it before me must have deleted it it's a Japanese one btw.

Comment

I believe you have to actually call MS Support to get a special code to re-download it ... utterly stupid, but that's the way it goes.

Comment

I have just started playing the puzzle games, lumines, hexic hd and bejeweled 2 on live and I am really starting to enjoy them but I am pants at them at the minute. I haven't got a black pearl yet on Hexic. I suppose takes pratice. My best score is about 100k so far

I played the demo of Hexic 2... is there much different to the game? or more tile sets on the full version cause I do not like the sets used.

Comment

I didnt like the style of the second Hexic at all, this is much better.

Comment

Up from the depths...twenty stores high..

Anyways, I just found this game in my list a couple of weeks back, had no idea about it - have been slowly getting my head around it ever since. Got as far as getting 2 Black Pearls and enough stars to make a third, but bombed out. Achievements-wise I just have Big Cheese, Addict, Tick-Tock and Pooh-Bah left to get and I honestly believe I will do them eventually. Really enjoyed the learning process with this one, no doubt there are still some things to suss out, but I'm pretty sure I have cracked the theory...just need to put it into practice and get lucky! The music is completely ace too, perfect game to zone out to for an hour or so.

Comment

Aye, it's very nice and soothing this one.. Not done so well on the achievements myself..

Comment

Gonna focus on Big Cheese this week, I'm so close - but then Paulos put me off by sending me a message asking me if the message he was sending had put me off.

Comment

Expect more of those as your score starts creeping nearer to mine!

Comment

LOL!1 *plays off-line*

Comment

LOL, scores not uploading to highscore table!

Comment

Yeah that sucks, my connection must have dropped or something and so my two black pearl run was never committed to record - not that it matters that much...ITS BIG CHEESE OR NOTHING!!

Comment

Working...
                                X