Gaming phrases I hate add yours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaming phrases I hate add yours

Next Gen ft: ....... Dear gods who started all that!!!! Its next gen this next gen that, this isnt next gen etc etc

Im sure when I had a super nintendo people were not saying "wait till u see the N64 thats real next gen graphics......"

Thats my "next gen " rant over

MMORPG - get a life and come up with something less pathetic to call it.

Comment

Don't know if it counts, but lots of people say the phrase 'A hidden gem, me thinks'.*

*Me included.

Comment

The biggest annoyance for me has always been the word 'gaming' to be honest.

It just sounds a bit.... I dunno, like people trying to justify their hobby and make it sound more than playing games and having fun like a kid

Comment

`Killer App`

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
            `Killer App`
            Indeed, I don't think anyone can match that for me, I bloody hate it.

Comment

I hate all the elite speak and when you constantly go on american gaming forums and theres a new phrase there everyweek, and if u dont know what it means then your a "N00b" FFS it took me a month for someone to finally tell me what pwnd meant......you sad bastards

Comment

Triple A!

Comment

All the PR ones like 'never before seen', 'for the first time ever', and 'revolutionary new' this and that. Whatever!

Comment

People referring to Nintendo as "Ninty" and Shigeru Miyamoto as "Shigsy" really does my head in.

Comment

The ones on Ebay like "L@@K" and "RARE", especially the RARE one. I also hate PR/Marketing men quoting sales "8 million units sold worldwide, blah, blah", who gives a toss, just show me the games, it's what i'm here for!

Thing's like M$, why not just MS or even better Microsoft!
                      Last edited by the_dude; 06-01-2006, 17:38.

Comment

It pisses me off when people just use the initials of really obscure games and expect you to know WTF (ha-ha!) they're on about. I probably do it myself though.

Comment

Ah yes nintendo, when they say "The big N"

Comment

"The Original Nintendo Seal of Quality" so ****ing 80's it's untrue and "Only on/for" on game boxes, can't believe there still pulling that **** off.

Comment

Oooo just remembered one when people harp on about "games as art" and then mention "ico" indeed "ico" is probaly a gaming phrase I hate now.
                              Its mentioned SOOOOOO much.

Comment

Working...
                              X