• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 update

Newly available now!!!

GET!!!

Dunno what it does!

If it's the one from last night it does nothing new, just preparing for future updates or something.

Comment

Last night?
      I must be slow! I last played it around 8pm...

Comment

Anyone notice this soft rebooted the machine, where as the last couple that came out switched the machine off and then on again quite dramatically

Comment

There are 2 kinds of updates, a kernel update and a dashboard update, perhaps 1 requires a hard reboot

Comment

Well, it ****ed up my friends list and made it freeze whenever I entered the friends list from the dash last night. Ok to access it in game though but from the dash actually required me to physically turn the machine off with the button as not even the big X on the controller would respond.

Comment

I thought maybe it was the xbox emulator being updated - Does that only happen if you fire up an xbox1 game and an update is required ?

Comment

Talk that it is in preparation of the major emulator update which was promised a month or so ago. Who knows, more speculation again.

Comment

Approaching any update wih caution after the disappointment of the last update.

Comment

Has anyone else found the guide far slower to retract since the major update a few weeks back. All I heard at the time was that everyone found the guide smoother now, but with mine there is a good couple of seconds delay sometimes from pressing B to close the guide and it actually happening

Comment

It's always been slow IMO.

Comment

Much more exagerated with mine after the update !

Comment

tbh Simmy mine looks choppy/broken up as it slides since the update like vsync again! i suffer with that on ff11, I wonder if its the xbox itself?

Comment

I think the update was to self destruct Evil Boris and his 360 the minute he attempts to go online with his blistering 56k modem!

Comment

Here's hoping eh Nige

I found the blades faster - It depends on the software running though some games it can get very choppy and some it's fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X