Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant download anything now, says connection lost. Did manage to grab the TDrive demo which is quite nice.

Comment

Lost Planet demo was taken down. Guess i will have to wait until tomorrow

The TDU demo seemed strange...
      The graphics looked a bit different to the screenshots, and the controls took a while to get used to.
      I still love the free roaming

Comment

Not sure if this belongs here.but

There is a known issue at the moment between NTL and ms live market place, the port used to download content is being throttled by NTL which is explaining alot of peoples slow speeds.

microsoft are aware of this issue and are in talks with ntl

( just been on the phone to both companies due to getting a whopping 7 kbs down on marketplace.

Comment

Lost Planet Demo now up with other new trailers.

G.

Comment

Just played the Lost Planet trailer. It's excellent, very slick. Reminds me of Gun Valkyrie, but without the jet packs.

Comment

Uno is a bit strange, in that I don't have clue what's going on with all these special cards, doesn't seem quite my cup of tea

It appears to have quite a massive following, I'd never heard of it before tonight: a How To FAQ here

Comment

any one know what demo is on live today

Comment

No demos are scheduled for release today, Moto GP 2006 is tomorrow.

Comment

MotoGP should be on either today or tomorrow.

Comment

I've heard it's gonna be up by 5pm ? We'll know soon enough I guess.

Comment

Nah - just a trailer today (along with others of course)

Comment

DOA Xtreme Beach Volleybal 2 Trailer, and Shadowrun Backstage up now too.

Comment

Was reading the chromehounds preview on eurogamer and it says a demo is due on marketplace anytime now ? any thoughts ?

Comment

Any thoughts? - now that's asking for problems, but I'll resist the urge

Chromehounds is a mech game isn't it? It's not a favoured genre of mine, but any additional content on market place is welcome, only really then can I give any thoughts to how the game appears to be.

Comment

This E3 stuff is sweet!

Comment

Working...
                                X