Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am online tho not really since fat bob is dead new gamertag tubbbs.

Comment

Develoepr 3D Realms announced today that the official Prey demo will arrive June 22.

Wooooop!

Comment

I was hoping we would get a demo soon

Comment

With 5 levels supposedly, on and offline.

Comment

Originally posted by Myth
            With 5 levels supposedly, on and offline.

Comment

Well it's 5 levels with single and multiplayer, I just assumed multiplayer is online which I gather is a sensible assumption?

Comment

Does anyone play multiplayer FPS on the same console anymore?

I'll be interested to try Prey. Previews sound interesting and the E3 trailer was impressive, and after the shambles that was the 360 port of Quake IV it'd be nice to be assured that it can run the Doom 3 engine at a decent clip.

Comment

Apparently there is a Rockstar Ping Pong demo coming onto live soon, they have said it will give people a glimpse of the addictiveness of the game.

Comment

Has there been any word on a hitman demo yet as the PC demo is out tomorrow, im really intrested in the game would be nice to have a demo.

Comment

Originally posted by darksteve
                      Apparently there is a Rockstar Ping Pong demo coming onto live soon, they have said it will give people a glimpse of the addictiveness of the game.
                      Hope so,as i very tempted to pick this up when it comes out.

Comment

Yeah me too, played through every hitman so far and loved them so I'll definately be getting it but an early taster would be great.

Comment

Hitman demo is now up

Comment

yay

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
                              Hope so,as i very tempted to pick this up when it comes out.
                              Its out tomorrow, I've got my copy coming from gameplay. I made a thread earlier about it this afternoon because no-one has mentioned it all here but it was deleted for some reason..!?

I'll post it up again tomorrow though with impressions since I dont think many people here are buying it.

Going to get the Hitman demo now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco
                                Its out tomorrow, I've got my copy coming from gameplay. I made a thread earlier about it this afternoon because no-one has mentioned it all here but it was deleted for some reason..!?

I'll post it up again tomorrow though with impressions since I dont think many people here are buying it.

Going to get the Hitman demo now.
                                Everyones excited about this game!

Comment

Working...
                                X