X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian(not Ian) View Post
    Ooh
    Arkadian Warriors is a dungeon crawler. I'm in. Gauntlet type which favours co-op. Luvly!
    http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/objects/957/957892.html
    Ooooooh looks ok actually and im always up for some hack and slash games.

Comment

Aye Ajay, looks a wee bit like Sacred to me from the screenies, hopefully plays better though. Tomorrow will tell.

Comment

The Halo Maps should be up in a few minutes time

Comment

All those OG Xbox free content are available to silver members now... except for the Fahrenheit theme... Suspicious.

Comment

800 Points for 3 maps for Halo 3? That's like £10 quid! What a rip-off.

Downloaded a HD movie starting at 3am when I went to bed, and it finished somewhere betwen then and when I got up this morning. So that's very good. (Was 5gb)

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel View Post
              800 Points for 3 maps for Halo 3? That's like ?10 quid! What a rip-off.
              Actually, it's less than 7 quid (?6.80).

Comment

still, thats a lot of money for 3 maps. I think I'll wait for them to be free before I get them.

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
                  All those OG Xbox free content are available to silver members now... except for the Fahrenheit theme... Suspicious.
                  For some reason the Fahrenheit theme wasn't there when the thing launched, it arrived a bit later than everything else - so it's still got it's seven days to run.

Culdcept demo should be gettable from the US now though!

Comment

Wow, Microsoft were certainly cute when it came to announcing the prices for movies weren't they. The announced price of 380 points for a HD movie seems OK, until you realise that's only for OLD movies. Just went to download 300 but 540 points? Piss off. At Microsoft prices that's almost £5. For a 24 hour rental.

Comment

Balance it out against the 99p HD "mystery title" on 28th December

Comment

Did anybody notice that the inside xbox is tied to your console region, signing in with a different account makes no difference

Comment

I noticed that when I signed in with my PAL account, I get AceyBongos and when I sign in with my USA account, I get Major Nelson. On a PAL console...

Comment

oh, isn't that just the opposite of what I said?
                            I get acey bongos on my US account also.

Comment

Yeah, the opposite of what you said

I have to admit, I only checked it on the day of the dash update, so I don't know if they changed it after that, or what...

Comment

I just checked and I get Nelson on my US account

Comment

Working...
                                X