Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a demo of Universe at War up now.

Demos for Bourne Conspiracy and GRID are out next month.

Comment

Apparently Braid is on Partnernet. Any impressions anywhere? I'm interested in that one

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
        Apparently Braid is on Partnernet. Any impressions anywhere? I'm interested in that one
        never even heard of this before so i googled it and came across this preview very interested in this now looks very cool

[info] [system]Xbox Live Arcade, PC[/system] [genre]Platformer[/genre] [dev] Number None, Inc. [/dev] [/info] Let it be known that, at the time of writing, I en

Comment

Downloading now, will report back.

Comment

Braid is f**king lovely!!

It looks amazing, the game mechanics and controls work really well and the music is full of happy.

Comment

Any idea of when we'll see it on XBLA?

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                Braid is f**king lovely!!

It looks amazing, the game mechanics and controls work really well and the music is full of happy.
                I was hoping you'd say that

Comment

I don't normally bother with themes but I couldn't resist the Ikaruga theme newly added to the marketplace. For 150 MS points you can't argue considering the game itself was such a bargain at 800. The theme itself looks lovely but I did disable the tiled Japanese symbols on the blade popup thing, urgh.

Comment

I also don't normally bother with themes you have to pay for but the new Iron Maiden "Powerslave" theme is mighty tempting at 150 points.

Comment

This week Rocky and Bullwinkle (which sounds rubbish) will set you back 800 points and Battlezone (which sounds retro) will set you back 400 points.

Or both titles set you back nothing if you don't buy them

Comment

I have fond memories of the original Battlezone. At a mere 400 points with multiplayer included this could well be a purchase. Will try the trial first though.

Comment

I was hoping you'd say that
                          I didn't know what to expect so I was blown away.

The dude I sit next to was like "What the hell is that?" and I said "It's f**king beautiful isn't it?"

Instant purchase as soon as it's out.

Comment

In more demo news, Atari have confirmed on for Alone in the Dark near release.

Comment

Good lord. I just watched the trailer for Rocky & Bullwinkle. This may well give the movie a run for it's money in the crapness stakes!

Comment

Soulcalibur remake coming this Summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X