Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next week.. Coffeetime Crosswords for 800pts.

Comment

Also apparently we will be seeing this wednesday...

Shred Nebula for 800 MS Points.

Alongside some xbla updates..

1,200 Puzzles for 'Buku Sudoko' FREE
      Puzzle Quest price drop to 800 MS points (glad I didnt buy it last week now!)

Comment

800 Points for Puzzle Quest is a steal.

The achievements were released for the expansion a few weeks back so hopefully that'll be out soon.

Even though I faltered with the 360 version after finishing it on the DS, I'll definitely be picking it up.

Puzzle Quest Galactrix has also been given a 2009 launch window.

Comment

Splash pages have gone up for....

Geometry Wars 2
          Release Date 6th August Price TBA

AND

Galaga Legions
          Release Date August Price TBA

Comment

Bunch of new trailers are up today. I'm guessing no more demos for this week?

Comment

wow! another dissapointing load of **** from bringing it home.What a suprise ...man why do i even bother getting excited.

Comment

Looks like we're also getting Double D Dodgeball today for 800 points
                Last edited by Spatial; 16-07-2008, 07:58.

Comment

Is Double D Dodgeball like regular dodgeball, but with busty participants?

Comment

Unfortunately not or it would be insta-purchase material.

Replace busty participants with space aliens and you've got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                      Unfortunately not or it would be insta-chug material.

Replace busty participants with space aliens and you've got it.

Dirty boy.

Comment

According to Major Nelson, also this in the US/C -

Arcade: EA SPORTS Fantasy Football Live Draft Tracker
                        Content: EA SPORTS™ Fantasy Football Live Draft Tracker
                        Price: 400 Microsoft Points
                        Availability: Canada and United States
                        Dash Text: [ESRB: E (EVERYONE)] Single Player, HD (High Definition). Brought to you by EA SPORTS™, experience the ultimate fantasy football league draft by purchasing the EA SPORTS™ Fantasy Football Live Draft Tracker. Available exclusively with teams from FANTASY.EASPORTS.COM, the Live Draft Tracker is designed for commissioners who host league drafts offline and in-person. Head to FANTASY.EASPORTS.COM to sign up and create your league. Use the Live Draft Tracker to import your fantasy league settings. Now you are ready to invite your friends over and experience the thrill and excitement of a live and in-person league draft complete with video highlights from MADDEN NFL 09 and audio commentary by the EA Experts. Once the draft is complete, upload the results to the website and start managing your fantasy teams! There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/Live/accounts.
                        What...

Comment

Fantasy American Football done via Live rather than on a PC/internet.

Nice to see them doing something a bit different

Comment

where the f*ck are all our promised demos!? bringing it home was actually pretty good in the previous years,but this is just dire.REALLY f*cking pisses me off.MS just can't deliver the goods!

Comment

I don't recall them promising any specific demos.

Comment

not specific,but they promised demo's.Why even try and defend them man?

Comment

Working...
                                X