Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily deals start tomorrow! Who's up for some 200pt avatar hats, down from 240?

Comment

Man christmas really has come early, crazy scenes.
      Oh and I wont be having a hat.

Comment

Time to get a Santa hat

Comment

I get the feeling these deals are going to be a bit rubbish, but it'll be interesting none the less.

I'd be tempted by a cut price hat...

Comment

I am still hoping that some time, some day, the Katamari "DLC" (i.e. other half of the game) is reduced. If it turns out to be one of these Christmas 1-day ones whilst I am entirely away from the internet, there could be some unpleasant scenes.

Comment

It was reduced once before...

It's a shame that it's the better half of the game.

Comment

Actually, the talk of avatat reminds me I'm still waiting on my free Chocobo.

Where's my walking bird Square Enix?!

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                  Actually, the talk of avatat reminds me I'm still waiting on my free Chocobo.

Where's my walking bird Square Enix?!
                  I'm pretty sure this was one of the questions raised in the last episode of "sent u a message" and they said they'd be with people just before xmas .

Comment

Cool. I haven't got the Turkey in yet, so this might have to do...

Comment

Today's deal? Free pair of 2010 Avatat glasses. Wowzers!

Comment

Free's free! Grabbed. Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          I am still hoping that some time, some day, the Katamari "DLC" (i.e. other half of the game) is reduced. If it turns out to be one of these Christmas 1-day ones whilst I am entirely away from the internet, there could be some unpleasant scenes.
                          Someone's just posted on GAF that the DLC is already reduced! Upon checking, that's right, it's only 80pts per level, down from 200/300.

So get it now!

Comment

Worms 2 for 400 points is today's deal, but it's not up yet

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                              Someone's just posted on GAF that the DLC is already reduced! Upon checking, that's right, it's only 80pts per level, down from 200/300.

So get it now!
                              Cheers, grabbed them all yesterday

Silly how the W2 isn't up yet - the page is up on the dash yet you click through and it still says 800!

Comment

It's 400 on the dash now. Just got it. Not a bad little bargain .

Comment

Working...
                                X