Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to know MS are listening to the general public/media now, after the uproar of overpriced games.

Hope it carries on.

Comment

It's nothing to do with MS, Ubisoft have taken the decision.

Comment

Deal of the Week - exclusive to Gold members - is 33% off R-Type Dimensions, so it's reduced from 1200 MSP to 800 MSP:
        Getting this.

Comment

That's an amzing deal. That works out 400 points per souped up R Type!

Comment

I think 800pts is the sweet spot right now. In general I mean. It's a nice price

Comment

800 points has always been the sweet spot though, they just stopped using it.

Comment

For people with Japanese accounts I have just grabbed demos for Magna Carta 2 and some adventure/dating game I don't know the name of.

They are open to Silver members.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

cant wait for turtles re shelled t will take some doing to be better than the snes version, ive never playe dthe arcade one,

Comment

I can't wait either. I love the snes one, but like you have never played the arcade version either. Hopefully the online will be up to scratch.

Comment

The only downside to this Re-Shelled version is that the awesome music has been ripped out in favour of some ****ty sounding 'remixes'. Other than that I can' wait (it's my most anticipated 360 game in quite a while).

There's actually very few differences between the arcade and SNES port. The arcade had more animation and voice samples. A few levels are slightly diferent too.

Sewer Surfin'is a more fleshed out level in the SNES game with the Rat King boss. No boss in arcade version.

The Technodrome stage doesn't exist in the arcade version.

Neon Night Riders is a traditional side scrolling level (just like Sewer Surfin') in the arcade version instead of the Mode 7 version on the SNES.

Some boss differences too.

Comment

The arcade version plays a little quicker then the SFC version too. I also remember on the SFC version you essentially had the choice when you had stunned the enemy you could grab them and bash them left or right, or throw them towards the screen. While this was present in the arcade board it seemed a lot more hit and miss which action your turtle did - althought that could be because I was crap.
                        The range of the barrel explosion was also far wider on the SFC version, taking out nearly a whole screens worth of Footsoldiers.

Woud be really nice to see an upate of the first arcade title as well. I know the original is up but I preffered the characters in the first one e.g. Bebop, Rocksteady etc. Reminds me of Saturday mornings in front of the wood-panelled picture box.
                        Last edited by Escape-To-88; 05-08-2009, 09:00.
                        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                          some adventure/dating game I don't know the name of.
                          Time Leap

Comment

Turtles In Time is now on the market place ^_^.
                            265.18MB Download.

Comment

800 points super bargain, i would have paid 1200

Comment

Indeed, downloading it now!

Comment

Working...
                                X