Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like the remake of MI, is it me or does the original version (Back button) have loads more charm? Perhaps it's just childhood memories...
    I love how you can switch between the two versions on the fly though, every remake should have that.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
      Jeez, bit of an understatement. TdF is terrible!

Wasn't really a fan of that ball game either. I take it it's based on some obscure (or just American) license?

(
      toy from the 80s http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madballs

Comment

Madballs were not obscure. I think you just have to be of a certain age.

Comment

Played all the way through the first three trials on the first bit of monkey island last night. I have to say I'm really enjoying it. The voice acting is really good and the new pad based controlls are quit intuitive. I really dident like the new look at first but it's the script that brings this game alive.

Really glad I bought it to be honest I would of been happy at 800 points for just the classic, so the remake is a nice bonus.

One thing I did do was put the subtitles on to compliment the voice acting, it makes it feel more like the original
          Last edited by Lebowski; 16-07-2009, 06:24.

Comment

Gears 2 All fronts pack is up on the markerplace.

Its says its all 19 maps and an extra campaign level

Am I right in saying this includes the two previous map packs?? if so a bargain at 800 points

Comment

I seem to recall reading that it was going to be released for 1600 points?

Comment

Hmm. Getting an error has occurred message when I try to download it. Methinks it's a pricing error.

Comment

Yes you may be right I just tried and got the same

Comment

Isn't it supposed to be out on the 28th? I think someone has made a mistake.

EDIT: Confirmed on the GOW2 forums as an error. Apparently a very lucky few managed to download it at that price before MS cut the link. Release date is still 28th.
                    Last edited by peeveen; 17-07-2009, 09:54.

Comment

It's no longer there. Although I have found it by searching on xbox.com. Still not downloadable mind.

Comment

This bloke has stuck a load of videos up on YouTube. Crappy quality and all spoilers but they're there (for now) if people are interested.

Comment

Anyone know the price on Xplosion Man?

Comment

i think its the only summer arcade game that is 800 pts, im pretty sure its 800, and all the others are 1200

Comment

Splosion Man is 800 points and looks very decent from the videos:

Comment

Apparently it's the first game to have unlockable crap for your avatar too (probably a pink tutu).

Comment

Working...
                                X