X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
    Was bound to happen?
    Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

Rumour has it they will launch a virtual arcade room for avatars, take it you will be able to buy and own virtual cabs for 800 points each.
    Is it wrong for part of me to think there will be an arcade room were you end up spending space bucks to play a game like a real arcade?

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
    Probably just a clever way to hide how long the Games Library takes to populate
    Now I can believe this!

Comment

Hasbro Family Game Night is this weeks Deal of the Week.

Scrabble, Yahtzee, Boggle, Sorry, Sorry Sliders, Battleship and Connect 4 all reduced to just 400 Microsoft Points each

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
          Hasbro Family Game Night is this weeks Deal of the Week.

Scrabble, Yahtzee, Boggle, Sorry, Sorry Sliders, Battleship and Connect 4 all reduced to just 400 Microsoft Points each
          The price point they should've been originally. Not much of a deal this week eh? maybe Scrabble but I'll pass!

Comment

Capsized instantly made me think of Exile looked cool.

Comment

I purchased Axel and Pixel, it's a good little point and click puzzler with a neat art style

Comment

Me too. It's just the sort of late night relaxing game that works so well on XBLA.

Comment

It is a neat little game and it's relaxing. It's disgusting though just how much of a direct ripoff of samarost it is. I've expressed those feelings in the first play thread.

Comment

bubble bobble is fun, shame its 800 but i bought it anyway..

Comment

I didn't see a first play for it, but did anyone else try the South Park Tower Defence game? I mean, it helps that I love South Park but I thought it was an excellent take on an overdone genre. I was about to buy it when I realised that absolutely nobody else would buy it and I'd have nobody to do the co-op with, and the game is already 4 days old so everyone has moved on!

I mean, it gets +1 for having the clip from the Underpants Gnomes.... "Phase 1, collect underpants...Phase 2.... ????"
                      Last edited by Jebus; 18-10-2009, 06:49.

Comment

Phase 3, profit! I never got around to trying it, but I also heard good things about it. I feel like I've OD'd on tower defence though, after playing about 2 of them.

Comment

I mean, any game that *constantly* make you laugh can't be bad can it?

The OTT Chinese announcer gets me every single time! "LEVELOO ONE-A, STARTOO" and then "ALEVELA COMPRETA, KENNY UNROCKDA!!".

I never got into the genre much, just Pixeljunk Monsters on PS3, so it's kinda fresh, but the co-op, special abilities and character switching coupled with the humour and characters from South Parrk (there are 80 clips to unlock apparently) makes it sooo tempting, but without people to play with, I'd feel I wasn't getting the most out of it.

It's made me want to go and try the rest of the genre out, and maybe get Monsters on PSP as it's supposedly quite a complete package.

Comment

I liked the demo, but the timing is bad. Only a few weeks ago on XBLA we had Defense Grid which is a superb take on Tower Defense. Now we've hit the busy season, another TD game is low on the list.

Comment

I've woken up this morning wanting to buy it, but as I say...if nobody on my friends list is playing it, no co-op for Jebus.

Comment

Rock Band-tastic releases today:

Queen Pack 1 for Rock Band
                                Abbey Road Album for Beatles Rock Band

Comment

Working...
                                X