This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tom-nook
    Strange....I didn't see a price beside it & when I tried to download it I got a message to say I'd already done so. Was asked if I wanted to download it again (which I did) & haven't been charged for it
    Same for me, did the same and seem to have it for free.

Comment

UNO pack was pulled and re-added hehe.

Anyhoo - some new "Eragon Demo" is up, 415.28mb.

"Fullfill the legacy of the legendary Dragon Riders in the demo for Eragon, the Official Game for the 20th century fox film".

never heard of the film before and i think its another balls up as the title said <insert text here>. indeed.
      grab now before they pull it.

Comment

Ive read about this Eragon, its based on the book of same name.

The preview of the game recieved a not bad write up with rumours you can complete the game solo or co-op online.

From what Ive read its an adventure/rpg type, I just hope its not as bad as a normall movie tie in.

Comment

Just stuck a first play up, saying that i thought it pretty much did feel like a normal movie tie in. Sorry

Comment

It reminds me of Dragon Riders of Pern on the DC, one of the most unintenially hilarious games I ever played.

Comment

Contra confirmed for XBLA this Wednesday, and only 400 points

Six Atari classics *cough* Temptest *cough* confirmed for XBLA next year; Centipede/Millipede, Battlezone, Asteroids/Asteroids Deluxe, Missile Command, Tempest, Warlords

Comment

It's Tempest 2000 I want, not the original

I'm more interested in the non-retro stuff that's ( supposedly ) being released before the end of the year that are listed on that link, namely:

# Small Arms (Gastronaut Studios)
                # Novadrome (Buena Vista Games)
                # Assault Heroes (Wanako/Vivendi Games)
                # Heavy Weapon (PopCap Games)

Comment

They really should've had more arcade stuff out earlier - We're about to hit the meltdown time for 360 with all the top drawer software about to land and I can't see arcade being nearly as popular in the next few months as it has been in the last year.

Ignore me - still gutted that Lumines got so old so quickly

Comment

If Assault Heroes is anything like Crimson Land (and from the desciption, it could be), I might as well marry my 360 right there and then, especially if there is co-operative play.

Comment

Originally posted by darksteve
                      Map Pack 2 for PDZ out early november (next friday?)
                      Cost=Free
                      2 new (old) levels.
                      FACILITY AND RUIN.
                      Not new but remakes of 2 original maps and they are free.
                      WOW!! Could be doing with Complex, Area 52, Grid, Car Park, and Villa though....

Alternatively, they should just come out with "Microsoft Combat Simulator" for XBL Arcade, just like in my dream a few months back, which was basically the multiplayer from PD64 running in 60fps with around 500 maps, map editor, skin editor/importer... All other options remaining the same. That would make me cream non-stop until only a pile of clothes and a pair of side-burns remain.

That would be the only thing I'd ever play forever... and I say that with 100% honesty. It'd be the only thing to stop me from buying a Wii and would pull me away from MMORPGs.
                      Last edited by dataDave; 06-11-2006, 15:06.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                        WOW!! Could be doing with Complex, Area 52, Grid, Car Park, and Villa though....

Alternatively, they should just come out with "Microsoft Combat Simulator" for XBL Arcade, just like in my dream a few months back, which was basically the multiplayer from PD64 running in 60fps with around 500 maps, map editor, skin editor/importer... All other options remaining the same. That would make me cream non-stop until only a pile of clothes and a pair of side-burns remain.

That would be the only thing I'd ever play forever... and I say that with 100% honesty. It'd be the only thing to stop me from buying a Wii and would pull me away from MMORPGs.
                        Both Inspired & Awesome !!

Comment

I really dreamt it all up though mate, and was overly buzzing until mid-way through my waking up piss before realising it was bollocks and more than likely will be for good.

Comment

Looking forward to some of those XBLA games, esp Battlezone. Spent a large part of my youth playing that cab.

Comment

Loads of pics n themes posted today.

Family Guy Theme + Pics + "Sneak" Video - USA only - Free
                              Saints Row Industrial Map - 80 pts
                              Medal of Honour Airbourne Theme - 150 pts
                              FIFA 07 Trailer feat The Sheer (only in Belgium and Netherlands)
                              Terran 3020 Picture Pack - 80 pts
                              Jimmy Neutron Videos 1-6 - 80pts each (only in Belguim and Netherlands)

Comment

Is there anyway to get those FG pics outside the US? MajorNelson says you need to be gold, which rules out a free a/c.

Comment

Working...
                                X