Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose you could buy ( or borrow ) a Vision live camera, get the pics from xbox.com, print them out and capture them via the camera ( or try capturing them from a screen or use a work printer ). Ok, so only people on your friends lists and yourself will see it, but that's got to work out cheaper than paying for a US gold account, and as a bonus, this works for the pay for gamertags too - so after a while you'll be quids in
    Last edited by MartyG; 06-11-2006, 17:30.

Comment

Well I got the FG stuff with my free USA account...

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills
        Is there anyway to get those FG pics outside the US? MajorNelson says you need to be gold, which rules out a free a/c.
        Create a new account with a US address, you get a free month of gold membership when you sign up for a silver membership...

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus
          Create a new account with a US address, you get a free month of gold membership when you sign up for a silver membership...
          Ah. That explains why mine worked then!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus
            Pretty convenient that, got 'em, cheers!

Comment

Contra is now up.400 points.

Comment

Dont believe everything Major tells you. It's not up for me...

Comment

It is now.

32.46MB

Comment

Spotted that this morning, I could be quite tempted in a XBLA version of Worms. The 3D versions simply haven't worked for me at all. Gimmie those Sheep and Banana bombs.

Comment

Just seen a multiplayer map pack 2 for PDZ has been added under New Releases - this might have been out a while, I dunno.

Says it includes classic maps including Facility - is this the one from Goldeneye?

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
                        http://ilovexbla.blogspot.com/2006/1...o-release.html

Spotted that this morning, I could be quite tempted in a XBLA version of Worms. The 3D versions simply haven't worked for me at all. Gimmie those Sheep and Banana bombs.
                        Worms HD would be the greatest thing ever on live. It's really the perfect home for it. I can't wait for this sucker!

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
                          Just seen a multiplayer map pack 2 for PDZ has been added under New Releases - this might have been out a while, I dunno.

Says it includes classic maps including Facility - is this the one from Goldeneye?
                          Yeah it's been up a week or two now.

And yes it's a remake of the one from Goldeneye/Perfect Dark

Comment

bit dissapointed in contra tbh so far

persoanlly would of prefered to have seen the snes version of this released to play,this 80s one is a bit crap

Comment

Originally posted by Mullins1986
                              bit dissapointed in contra tbh so far

persoanlly would of prefered to have seen the snes version of this released to play,this 80s one is a bit crap
                              Watch Kubrik doesn't catch you saying that

Comment

Don't know if this is the place to ask, but when you sign up to Live Gold for the first time, are you given any points to buy stuff? Or do you buy them straight away?

Comment

Working...
                                X