Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No free points Although I'm not sure if you might get some with the Live Camera + Subscription pack? Or is it just a code for Uno?

Comment

Fair enough, cheers mate - can you order points online? or do you have to buy the cards that I've seen in various shops?

Comment

You can buy them over Live and it's just ooooh sooooo easy...

Comment

Excellent, thanks for the help chaps

Comment

Far too easy to top your account up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Myth
              Yeah it's been up a week or two now.

And yes it's a remake of the one from Goldeneye/Perfect Dark
              Does it have the escape route through the toilet vents ala 'Felicity'? Or is it the original 'Facility'?

Comment

You can even purchase them from http://www.xbox.com/ - it's like they know or something.

Comment

The Emergence Day exclusive theme and pic for Gears is now up.

US accounts only according to Major Nelson

Comment

... and only available 'til 8am UK time tomorrow (it's a "I played Gears on Emergence Day" 24 hour Brucie bonus)

Sure the UK will get the same thing the Friday though ?

Comment

Who knows, it'd be a bit crap if they didn't, but I've just downloaded the theme and it's stamped with "I played on Emergence Day" which would make it pretty redundant past today/tomorrow

Comment

Checking out the US marketplace stuff today Gears has to be the most well handled videogame launch for a long time. My excitement is at an all time high and will probably stay ramped right up until Lost planet is released in the new year (can't wait for that multiplayer demo to drop)!

Cliffy giving things the peronal touch once again - and in HD *swoon*

Comment

Any rumours on what may be going up on XBLA tomorrow ? (if anything), that "50 by the end of the year" is possibly looking optimistic ..

Comment

Tiger Woods 2007 themes now up...

Price: 150 Points
                            Available in: All Xbox Live Regions.
                            Dash Details: All-New Championship Courses?The course content doubles in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 with the addition of new licensed courses, including Firestone Country Club, Glen Abbey, Princeville, Spyglass Hill, St Andrews, and Bandon Dunes.

Bandon Dunes Theme
                            Carnoustie Theme
                            Firestone CC Theme
                            Glen Abbey Theme
                            Pebble Beach Golf Links Theme
                            Pinehurst No. 2 Theme
                            The Prince Course Theme
                            Riviera CC Theme
                            TPC at Sawgrass Theme
                            Spyglass Hill Theme
                            St. Andrews Theme
                            Turnberry, Ailsa Course Theme

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                              Any rumours on what may be going up on XBLA tomorrow ? (if anything), that "50 by the end of the year" is possibly looking optimistic ..
                              not heard anything but small arms and roboblitz have been on partnernet for a while now

Comment

That figure was revised in an interview with Greg Canessa on Major Nelson's podcast two weeks ago, he said that around 40 was more likely now.

Edit - And it was also mentioned there are about 85 in development.
                                Last edited by MartyG; 14-11-2006, 15:25.

Comment

Working...
                                X