Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Great little interview with David Hayter.

Discusses MGS 4, GTA , and his favourite Metal Gear.

Also has a little snipe at the nonsense that was MGS 2.
    "Get a room"

LMAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      Tried to download the first update yesterday and it took 5 hours to get to 24%. At that point my PS3 was getting a bit warm so I quit it. What gives?
      Dunno about your PS3 issues - but the 1st update now a days takes about 20hrs to download - mainly because the servers and p2p are aimed at number 2/keeping the gameplay up and running.

Noticed the Snake vs teams game is up, I found playing as MG mark2 sucked, as snake it was awesome. Initally I completly dismissed the mode, but one game had 2 very good players taking advantage of both characters perfectly, entraping and destroying both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman_Joey View Post
        "Get a room"

LMAO!!
        Haha that bit was great.

Also loved the part where he explained how to pronounce ?Gear?.

?Richard Gear!??

Comment

I really enjoy David's performance in the MGS games, I hated it when Edge and some people have a go at him for his MGS3 voice acting. I thought it was brilliant, and I wont hear anyone else say different!

Comment

For people who've bothered to play MGO, the UK version (Other regions to follow I suppose) has an update waiting for you.
            An update for the European beta has added a new map, Midtown Maelstrom, and a new mode of play, Sneaking Mission.

Midtown Maelstrom is, as you'd expect, another murky urban environment with abandoned apartment blocks and sandbag bunkers in the streets providing cover for shootouts.

Stealth Mission, the mode long-time fans may remember from MGS: Subsistence, has one player controlling Snake and trying to collect the dog tags from the other players on the field.

It's a game of hide and seek, as Snake wears a camo suit making it tough for the other players to spot him.

Comment

Pity you can't download the beta any more from the UK store.

Comment

That podcast was ace, hayter is a true legend

Comment

i cant believe i havent even tried this yet, apart from looking at the training mode thing.
                  tomorrow i'll definitely have a go.
                  that stealth mode thing sounds good.

Comment

Richard Gere!!!!!!!!! Hayter is awesome, I personal cannot wait for the game to come out, bigger than GTA4 imo.

So is the game finish then? release is less than two months away. joy!

Comment

Hayter was great as usual (his interview with Ryan Payton on the K-Report was superb too). Shame about the IGN interviewers though - it seemed like they had little else to say outside of the reader questions apart from 'cool', 'awesome' and 'definitely'.

Comment

An interesting new trailer on Game Videos for MGS4.

Looks like there maybe the ability to either replay sections or the whole of MGS1 in HD

Looks sweet!
                        Last edited by doodledude; 01-05-2008, 21:11.

Comment

That looks fantastic, I'd love for it to be the full game.

Comment

Totally agree. Looks awesome.

Comment

I cannot be more hyped for this

Comment

*puts himself in stasis until june 12th*

Comment

Working...
                                X