Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it does ever come out it is gonna have decent online support for starters

Comment

Originally posted by elkatas View Post
      I find it interesting how you complain about how others troll, but you are pretty guilty to it yourself.
      I'll reply but lets get back onto topic then...

You disagree with the fact that it's not worked well on most games?

It's worked well on a tiny minority and they were games which used it by design rather than having it forced in because it was expected.

MotorStorm, Zelda, Genji, Metal Slug Anthology, Ridge Racer, Formula One, Meet The Robinsons, Excite Truck all suffered due to Motion Control. Not one of those was better with it...

Or, to put it another way:
      Originally posted by Evolution-One View Post
      Tilt has been useless on pretty much everything on PS3 and Wii lol.
      Anyway, lets try and keep this thread on track as...it...seems...to...be...crumbling...again...

Comment

MotorStorm, Zelda, Genji, Metal Slug Anthology, Ridge Racer, Formula One, Meet The Robinsons, Excite Truck all suffered due to Motion Control. Not one of those was better with it...
        Is that fact or just your opinion?

Comment

Anyway, lets try and keep this thread on track as...it...seems...to...be...crumbling...again...
          Guess who started it? LOL!

Excite Truck all suffered due to Motion Control. Not one of those was better with it...
          It is interesting that outside NTSC-UK most people disagree with you. LOL!

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
          Opinion that is represented as a fact. LOL!
          Last edited by Spatial; 30-05-2007, 18:13. Reason: posts merged

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
            Funny how when someone agrees with you, you don't go around asking that. It only gets wheeled out when someone dares to have a different opinion
            It should have been pretty obvious it was opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer View Post
              Funny how when someone agrees with you, you don't go around asking that. It only gets wheeled out when someone dares to have a different opinion
              It should have been pretty obvious it was opinion.
              you might want to read E1s post again

Comment

Does any of this have a single thing to do with the topic?

Comment

Bah
                  I misread, sorry.
                  Last edited by Geezer; 30-05-2007, 18:21.

Comment

Excite Truck all suffered due to Motion Control. Not one of those was better with it...
                    Personally I thought the motion control was the only good bit in Excite Truck.

Comment

OK...I'll try once again before we get back on to the main subject.

Yes, it is a FACT that I believe most games have suffered due to poor implication of motion control.

Things like this are purely qualitative can't be seen as quantitative in any way at all. They can not be measured as absolutes as in "This is right" or "This is wrong" and people will have their own opinions on that...which can only be a good thing. After all, it's different opinions that we should be discussing here I believe?

Or, to repeat again:
                      Tilt has been useless on pretty much everything on PS3 and Wii lol.
                      Games have also been produced well with motion control, Wii Sports & fl0w are just two stunning examples where the games would likely have been a lot worse without it. I image (Hope dearly) that Super Mario redefines what good quality motion control means upon release. That is because I have absolute faith that Miyamoto has more than enough ability to carry it off and as I said:
                      I'm sure Kojima could apply it in "suitable" situations so that it adds to the game.
                      I have no doubts that Kojima will be able to pull out some amazing uses of motion control for both the Wii (if there is a version) and PS3 versions which will embarrass most developers who've attempted to use it in their own games.

I'm a little lost as to why my earlier post which claimed that many of the motion controlled games just didn't benefit from it has hit such a nerve with some people here? But I also have to admit that I don't really care why some people have taken it that way as long as they deal with it as they should and don't let a simple difference of opinion disrupt the thread for the rest of us as seems to happen so often here now...that way everyone is happy which can only be a good thing for this place!

Simple?

Comment

I hope MGS4 comes to 360. Would like to see a better conversion this time, unlike MGS2.

Seems also that because alot of people didn't get on with raiden in MGS2 (I like the character it's just the level design that got repetetive) it would be a good choice to make Raiden a damn cool looking Ninja, rather than neglect him from the series completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
                          ....it would be a good choice to make Raiden a damn cool looking Ninja...
                          Your wish is my command, o great one:

Comment

Your wish is my command, o great one:

This time it seems the other way around. I want to play as Raiden more than Snake.

Comment

fl0w are just two stunning examples
                              Flow is absolute crap using the sixaxis. A complete chore to use.

Comment

Raiden sucks. He wears high heels ffs!

Comment

Working...
                                X