No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0870 600 8784 - That's the number for Argos, they're open 'til 10. Who's gonna call? :P

Comment

Play (yes i know) still have everything listed as xmas day lol

Comment

Nintendo have been going on about worldwide sales of 4 million by Dec 31st all day. Unless they class the US and Japan as worldwide.

Comment

Unless they class the US and Japan as worldwide
          The Sony brand atlus at work I see

Comment

So where would be the best place to get an Adaptor to plug the Wii into UK sockets if you are ordering a USA one?

Comment

From amazon uk:

Red Steel (Wii) This item will be released on 24 November, 2006. Pre-order now! Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.co.uk.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion_is_here
                So where would be the best place to get an Adaptor to plug the Wii into UK sockets if you are ordering a USA one?
                If you already have a stepdown for an import Gamecube id guess that it would still work fine with the Wii. I doubt its going to need a beast of stepdown like the 360 or PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion_is_here
                  Underneath my import GameCube

I take it Wii will use less power than the Cube...?

Comment

Looking at the size of it it may all be external like the 360

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
                      I hope everyone here can see this and I hope they all laugh as much as I just did
                      My killer app :
                      http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2619
                      Great stuff, full of imagination. I liked the bunnies dressed as Sam Fisher bit especially.

Nice visuals too.

Comment

Its one game I will buy twice due to the 360 one being a diff game
                        I love the toilet and "wild wild west" bits lol

Comment

Hmm, lots of people seem pretty pissed off about the price in the US. $250 for the console with one remote-nunchuck, then an extra $60 for every additional remote-nunchuck, does seem a bit prohibitive for a supposed party console.

Comment

Yeah, $60 for a controller [set] is pretty ridiculous. $250 is stomachable but $50 a game is again too much for me.

It'd be a shame if they delayed the Euro version until March since they'd lose their head-start on Sony, but remember Perrin Kaplan said "the goal is for a worldwide launch".

Comment

"the goal is for a worldwide launch".
                              Thats what Sony said to.
                              Is 4 million enough (considering that the US gets the lions share) to make it world wide ?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
                                Thats what Sony said to.
                                Is 4 million enough (considering that the US gets the lions share) to make it world wide ?
                                2 million for the US with 1 million each going to Japan and Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X