500.000 black and 500.000 white please Nintendo

Comment

reggie confirmed today, they are starting with white units only

Comment

<Good>
        REGION FREE _ YES!

<Bad>
        Argos thing is worrying.
        So it's not going to be cheaper than ?150 with Wii sports anyway, given the US price of ~?130 (before tax). It could easily be more.

Do we know if we are getting the retro controller bundled?

Comment

What bothers me is, will it support vga output?
          Any ideas ?

Comment

Why are you lot so worried if the Euro Wii is delayed? Is it for the sake of Nintendo's EU sales, or because for some reason you're waiting for a PAL version...? (in which case, aren't you on the wrong forum?)

Comment

I'd be amazed if they're holding a big event in London tommorow just to announce the system is delayed until next year.

Surely if it was they'd just do it with an apologetic press release?

* battons down the hatches for tommorow in case they actually announce a delay*

Comment

Why are you lot so worried if the Euro Wii is delayed? Is it for the sake of Nintendo's EU sales, or because for some reason you're waiting for a PAL version...? (in which case, aren't you on the wrong forum?)
                If it is delayed then I can't wait to see the hilarious double standards from the same internet that crucified Sony.

Comment

reggie confirmed today, they are starting with white units only
                  That was for the US

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko
                    Probably, I just like it here
                    I still want to import games, I just don't want to import a console.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko
                      What he said...

The argument has been done before, but anyone buying the PAL console should be made to sign a waiver saying "I will not be surprised when game __________________________ is delayed for European release"

I still want to import games, I just don't want to import a console.
                      Bad position to be in IMO. Import both and you will save yourself a lot of hassle later on down the road.

Comment

Nintendo have always been one of the worst for EU delays, just look at the shoddy way they treated the Cube. I'll never trust them to get it right, and even if Nintendo did suddently have a revelation and realise Europe was worth something that doesn't mean the third parties would follow.

A US system is the best way to go now, for all formats. Calling Videogames Plus, I feel the need to pre-order right about now.

Comment

as long as i have no problems with wiiconnect NTSC then ill import in a heartbeat

Comment

People will still buy the PAL version though and then actually act surprised when they get the ****ty end of the stick...

Comment

Originally posted by wush
                              If it is delayed then I can't wait to see the hilarious double standards from the same internet that crucified Sony.
                              At least nobody should be surprised. Nintendo EU have always been absolutely useless. Sony Europe like to talk big, which is why when they fail so spectacularly people tear them apart.

Comment

Is there any more news on the backwards compatability list? Like when and how much?

Comment

Working...
                                X