No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is at Excel? Hmm, maybe I should have gone over there.

Comment

Nintendo's adamant about not using laptops, mobiles, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth devices, so we may get cut short. Didn't happen at E3, mind. Can't stop the signal.

Comment

Looks like the show may be cut short...

Comment

it's not working in Opera, gonna have to switch to firefoz, grrr

Comment

it's not working in Opera
            How ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by Garny
              We're in, but things aren't looking too sunny. Security are clamping down on reporting devices of all kind, so we may be shut down. Fingers crossed.
              I don't get that at all - why on earth would Nintendo not want people to know about the Nintendo Wii at a press conference?

Comment

19:08 - There's a podium and a lot of Wii logos up on stage, with a huge screen playing monochromatic videos of Wii software. Iwata's is in attendence.

AUSSIE DATE JUST RELEASE CHECK FRONTPAGE! (7th December, $399)

Comment

Originally posted by Angry the Clown
                  How ironic.
                  What's ironic about that?

Comment

This is like the E3 conferences all over again, but no video.

Comment

12:12.35 -
                      There's still scores of people left to come in, so it may be a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddie
                        It's the browser the Wii is going to use. And it doesn't work for a page that's giving live news about the Wii.

Or something.

Comment

12:14.44 -
                          Nintendo UK boss David Yanton's taking his place in the audience. Nintendo UK staff make up about a third of the row behind me.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddie
                            Nintendo's ties with the Opera browser for the DS and Wii and it's not possible to get live conference coverage running (does the same for me too incidentally).

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
                              I don't get that at all - why on earth would Nintendo not want people to know about the Nintendo Wii at a press conference?
                              Because they want all the information to go out at once as a whole: a carefully planned press release.
                              I agree, it's silly. Modern technology is such that we get live feeds - that's just how it is these days. They should plan accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by D J Kix
                                It's the browser the Wii is going to use. And it doesn't work for a page that's giving live news about the Wii.

Or something.
                                getting the same message in firefox and ie anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X