No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowest I've seen for Zelda is 8.8 at Gamespot... 9/10's everywhere else.

Comment

And a 10 from 1Up. The 9 sounds like the most plausible

Comment

IGN said it was the best Zelda ever dident they ?in that video review, i would'nt take notice of gamespot as they are a tad harsh on nintendo,

Comment

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...0&pagenumber=1

A warning to all wii users!

Comment

heh you must be pretty insane to launch a wii remote to break a TV. I can't see myself getting super sweaty to be honest. I have a bit more respect about my hygiene that to play for 24 hours non stop.

Still, a royal nightmare about his TV and definitely something to take into consideration especially since I seen this video on IGN about the wrist strap breaking too.
            Last edited by Dezm0nd; 20-11-2006, 14:00.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
              Lol, what are the chances?! You'd be gutted.

I think someone else posted a review recently where they were saying the wrist straps were a must as it was quite easy to launch a wiimote out of your hand.

Comment

I?ve not had any Wii owning chums report of broken wrist straps as yet. A couple have had their remotes die on them already though.

Comment

Wonder how that goes if the strap breaks so soon after you buy it surely it could be argued as faulty and claims filed?

I can just see ninty getting the **** sued out of em

Also was just thinking there, when you think the first obese gamer will take a heart attack while playing wii tennis?

Comment

I'd have called foul on that ( not wearing the strap and then cutting it afterwards ) were it not for the IGN vid who had the strap snap on one of their controllers too: http://uk.media.wii.ign.com/articles...d_1742357.html

Comment

So what ? People are unable to hold onto these things properly or (as seems more likely) is this conveniently happening ? Seemed the most obvious thing that'd happen to me.

What now, 3rd party rubber grips ? Is it cos of those Americans and their sweaty greasy palms ? Are they being too overactive with it ?

Comment

The strap is suppose to stop that from happening isn't it? If it snaps, I'd suggest that there's an issue with the strength of it on some of the controllers.

Comment

So has anyone heard or got linkage to any confirmation that we can happily use an ntsc Wii and all the online shenanigans over here, VC etc is cool...?

Or are we still waitng for machines to arrive and be plugged in in this country...?

Comment

Still waiting. Mine is here on December 1.

Anyone going to be ahead of that?

Comment

aka how to make NTSC-UK forum members green with envy...

Where'd you get the component cable from?

Comment

Working...
                              X