No announcement yet.

What game are you playing? Please be verbose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit of GH2 but I'm hitting a brick wall eventually, cant 5 star any more Hard songs and can't pass anymore Expert songs!

Really wanted to finish Expect but I dont think its within my reach anymore! 26 songs in by the way! May be time to get GH3 now.

Comment

I completed lost planet today. Just had to do the last level. Also been playin sega rally on 360 and waiting for orange box demo to finish downloading. Probly end up buyin that.
      Last edited by jamesy; 25-11-2007, 20:30. Reason: typo

Comment

Isn't this covered here.

Comment

Completed the second half of Conan on 360. Disgusted to find out that you can't carry your character stats over into a new game. Missing loads of achievements and if I want them I'm going to have to proper grind them out.

Comment

GH2 (360), Finally knocked off Psychobilly on Hard yesterday after doing about 15 new songs on expert. YUS!

Downloaded the Mario Picross levels last night for Picross and did a few before falling asleep.

And today I gave Boku wa kuukou kanseikan DS a go. That sod gets hard fast.

Comment

Originally posted by dogen View Post
              Isn't this covered here.
              Sorry, couldn't find another thread earlier.

Mods, can we merge the two?

Comment

Should really be playing more mass effect today but my hands keep picking up the wii controllers for more Mario Galaxy.

Comment

GH1/2/3 (PS2) - I can't help it.

For some reason I keep going back to Incredible Hulk on the PS2 as well...

Just nailed Silent Hill 0rigins, so I'm on to Jeanne d'arc on PSP now (whilst trying to finish Daxter and Wipeout).

Comment

I'm trying to play SMG, but having a damn hard time of it as it's giving me bad motion-sickness. After an hour or so of playing I start feeling really dizzy & it's really putting a dampner on the Mario experience.

Comment

Yesterday i got a couple of hours on Ratchet & Clank and last night a few hours on cod4 multiplayer (ps3)

Comment

Mario and Crysis. Time Crisis 4, Uncharted and Mass Effect all arrive today. I suspect TC4 will be my most played today.

Comment

I'm still playing the campaign on Call of Duty 4.

I just love everything about it.

Comment

I'm playing through Mario galaxy and loving every bit of it. This is what gaming is all about. Although the "Vintage" gaming is giving me "Vintage" gaming rage.
                            JUMP YOU **&^%^!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X