Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same here lets hope hey. i am in the west midlands so chances are good

Comment

From using VG+ for the DS and PSP launches, I'd say that it's likely to be tomorrow. Two day turnaround was what I got for both of those, I'm hoping this is the same!

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
        I assume that the Wii points are a code in the same way they are for Xbox Live - you could always purchase them and ask them to email you the code if that's the case.
        Just got this message back from one of the eBay sellers that are selling the Wii points.

Hi, on the Wii points card it states that the points work for USA and canada only. So I do not know if it works in the UK
        I think it WILL work in the UK on a US NTSC machine. But a Wii points card imported from the US will not work on a PAL Wii.

Comment

Originally posted by Synthesthesia
          Phoned import madness tonight- He confirmed for me that they have copies of Zelda just sitting there ready to ship out with Wiis, so if you pre-ordered one with them, you have one.

He also told me that mine was shipping friday, but at the latest monday.

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
          Damn, I should've ordered Zelda with them. VG+ still haven't shipped mine (although they have shipped 4 other games).
          Any solid confirmation from IM about when early preorders would ship?
          I'm hoping tomorrow to arrive by Friday/Saturday

Comment

just contacted IM again... they said they shold get their units tomorrow then gotta send them to the uk.

what they are gonna do is if you want to order games. place the order and email them at [email protected] and tell them you want the orders combined and they will put the games in the box (of the wii) with the wii so they dont fly around and get crushed by the wii.

they also got tons of copies of excite truck, zelda, the wii nunchucks, extra controllers, and points in stock.

by the way i got an email off sidney from VGP saying my excite trucks hould be shipped by wednesday and possibly zelda too. plus their website for the items say back in stock on wednesday 22nd

Comment

Originally posted by Synthesthesia
              Phoned import madness tonight- He confirmed for me that they have copies of Zelda just sitting there ready to ship out with Wiis, so if you pre-ordered one with them, you have one.

He also told me that mine was shipping friday, but at the latest monday.

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

I ordered Zelda off them yesterday - guy said they had loads of copies. Basically asked him that if I ordered now, would it ship straight away.
              He said it would - still waiting for shipping confirmation.
              Last edited by Steve; 21-11-2006, 21:00.

Comment

call them dude,

from my experience with IM on games I've always had to sort-of remind them to ship stuff. and the same day it goes out.

Comment

Still nothing from VG+, was expecting something by now as number 15 on the new list.

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel
                    call them dude,

from my experience with IM on games I've always had to sort-of remind them to ship stuff. and the same day it goes out.
                    That's it though -I was talking to the guy yesterday with my finger hovering over the confirm button asking this. Should I need to telephone them again?

Comment

Originally posted by Lowkey
                      My Wii from VG+ is now at the DHL facility in the East midlands. Does this mean I'll get it tomorrow
                      So is mine. I'd like to know if they're coming tomorrow as I'll have to stay in...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
                        That's it though -I was talking to the guy yesterday with my finger hovering over the confirm button asking this. Should I need to telephone them again?
                        yeah just in case.

and about the wii's in east midlands. thats where all the parcels come in as thats dhl's biggest delivery center in the Uk (as most come through coventry airport i believe) then they are sent out to the local delivery centers. (which they should be moving around sometime tonight)

up in manchester... you may see your's tomorrow but id say thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by tyler
                          So is mine. I'd like to know if they're coming tomorrow as I'll have to stay in...
                          Yep you can pretty much expect it to arrive tomorrow.

Usually all DHL stuff gets to my nearest depot over night once it hits the UK, it goes out for delivery by 8.30 - 9.00 in the morning and is in my hands by early afternoon.

That is if DHL don't mess up the delivery (has been known), but it's 99% certain you'll have it by tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by tyler
                            Fortunately I've got mine being delivered to work. However if it does arrive tomorrow I think I might feel a migraine coming on

Comment

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GOt my Wii on launch day and from the Toys R Us in New York. Wow what a machine!I didnt actually queue up. I had a quick word with staff who told me everyone will get one cos they had like 4000 in stock and if need be an additional 13000 could be ordered in. Well thats what the guy told me.

Jus got back today from me trip and ive been enjoying zelda and wii sports all day!

Some of teh peeps in teh queuehad been there for like 10 days! Crazy fool! I went back on Saturday, walked in and got me a wii and stuff straight there.

I must say though teh controller is so revolutionary, never played anything like it before!

Comment

Just got an update on my Wii tracking. It's in Chicago! I google earthed the postcode and it turns out to be at an air port!

How sad am I!?

Comment

Working...
                                X