US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crocski
    Boggy, when are Import Madness due ship their Wii's? I ordered on the 7th November Order 680xx. Are we looking at today or tomorrow?

Cheers mate
    Not entirely sure, they said definitely by this week. I spoke to one guy and he said friday but another said today. Who knows. :|

Comment

I just bought 2000 wii points from a ebay seller, worked out to be ?15.62 which is alright i think. He offers to email the codes with no shipping charges so if other eBay sellers start doing this I won't miss not being able to use the credit card! (will help stop stupid impulse purchases like on 360 marketplace!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
        Not entirely sure, they said definitely by this week. I spoke to one guy and he said friday but another said today. Who knows. :|
        On average, I must be checking my orders page on IM at least a dozen times a day.

It's becoming an obesession......

Comment

Tell me about it, it's best just to try and forget about it all. It's very exciting, especially with people getting them now!

Comment

aren't IM supposed to have their units now? has anyone spoken to them?

Comment

quick sanity check

as far as we know
              import madness are shipping this week, no knowing orders shipped ye
              VG+ last known order shipped was 46917

is this correct

god i need a wii

Comment

Originally posted by ince
                updated mine using the net i didnt get a disc with i dont think

as for buying Wii points online you need a us credit card billing address to buy any. havent tried changing the country to another to see if that works but there is only n and s american countries available.

there isnt really much choice in the shopping channel yet anyway.
                grats and il be round later for a smash and grab...

curious as how you updated? did you use wireless router and also what was the procedure plz. did u set it up and it worked 1st time? only i dnt want to fudge it once mine gets here. been slighlty put off by the bricked wiis stories on ign thru wi connect updates.

Comment

Yeh, 46917 was tylers, which he received today, he was number 5 on the new list, I was number 15 on the new list and mine still hasnt shipped!? Bit weird no?

Comment

yep got a netgear DG834 Wireless Router. enter the WEP key and it updated first time no problems at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco
                      I was number 15 on the new list and mine still hasnt shipped!? Bit weird no?
                      Not really, just puts you at 10 on the new list. Obviously they received 5 extra units on the first shipment, and are still awaiting the second.

People that have them, how much did VG+ declare it as?

Comment

Originally posted by taijix
                        aren't IM supposed to have their units now? has anyone spoken to them?
                        i spoke to derek last night from IM. he said they are on course to ship out the wiis this thursday/friday. They being gathered so send out all at once this week. We shud get them Monday - Tuesday by the latest. Once they ship ut from canada amtrak will take over in the UK. they deliver 24 hrs normally. Also once they ship out IM will be sending out emails and calling guys to let them know. He said he will call me when mine goes out (with the others) so il post here as soon as he does

Comment

VG+ couldn't deliver, (or be bothered to reply to my emails) so I ordered a Wii + Zelda from Ebay. I should have it tomorrow. I'm really annoyed at VG+. I know they must be busy, but I've been a loyal customer of theirs for over 3 years and I've spent thousands of pounds with them. I think I will have to take my trade elsewhere in future. Can't wait for my Wii to arrive.........I'm holding off paying a fortune on component leads though. Compo****e will have to do for a fortnight.

Comment

Originally posted by ince
                            yep got a netgear DG834 Wireless Router. enter the WEP key and it updated first time no problems at all.
                            *egg-cellent*

got a wireless netgear also and hope am ok too

Comment

Originally posted by phorenzik
                              VG+ couldn't deliver, (or be bothered to reply to my emails) so I ordered a Wii + Zelda from Ebay. I should have it tomorrow. I'm really annoyed at VG+. I know they must be busy, but I've been a loyal customer of theirs for over 3 years and I've spent thousands of pounds with them. I think I will have to take my trade elsewhere in future. Can't wait for my Wii to arrive.........I'm holding off paying a fortune on component leads though. Compo****e will have to do for a fortnight.
                              Don't take it personally, as you say they're extremely busy. Can you imagine the total bedlam they'll go through at a console launch like this? Yeesh!

I think it's safe to say most of us will be playing Wii a little earlier than the Japanese public gets to. How wrong is that!

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills
                                Not really, just puts you at 10 on the new list. Obviously they received 5 extra units on the first shipment, and are still awaiting the second.

People that have them, how much did VG+ declare it as?
                                Yeh but in 2 whole days, they haven't received even 10 Wii's. Was expecting shipping yesterday, it better go today or I'll be gutted. Really want it by the weekend.

Still dont know what to do about component cables...

Comment

Working...
                                X