No announcement yet.

US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Zelda TP and ExciteTruck came from VG+!

Still a bit concerned about rhe lack of additional Wii Remotes, given preorders after mine are getting them... kinda more concerned about the Classic Controller mind, since Wavebird (and GC pads in general) have a **** D-Pad.

Comment

Oh just to note, the Zelda and ExciteTruck VG+ are dispatching have English/French on the back so are likely CANADIAN.

Doesn't bother me, but I know some of you don't like that.
      The Wii consoles they are sending have English/French instructions too.

Comment

Originally posted by Synthesthesia
        I wasn't talking about the price, i was talking about your camel reference...that guy's took like 11 days.
        ahh, sorry -bit slow today- hangover.

BTW, PAsia have them in stock for 255 quid now. Go on.....
        Last edited by Steve; 02-12-2006, 11:59.

Comment

Oh just to note, the Zelda and ExciteTruck VG+ are dispatching have English/French on the back so are likely CANADIAN.

Doesn't bother me, but I know some of you don't like that.
          The Wii consoles they are sending have English/French instructions too.

Comment

Are NCSX planning to sell any USA wiis? I know they're selling the JAP ones, but what about US ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Light
              Are NCSX planning to sell any USA wiis? I know they're selling the JAP ones, but what about US ones?
              They are but they haven't officially taken preorders yet - they have a queue of people who emailed them about it who are first in line, then when they can source more they'll put them up for general sale.

I'm in the queue somewhere, but no idea where.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
                The Excite Truck I got has dual language and this was obtained from a lady in California, so it's entirely possible they are all like that. My Zelda was single language however. Also my US Wii package has English, Spanish and French instruction manuals (likewise the Wii Sports packaging and manual).
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

IM are talking ****. You will be very lucky to get the machine this side of christmas. They simply don't have stock, and never have.

If it's picked up by Amtrak then that means it'd be impossible to cancel the order, which isn't the case.

If they do get their stock it should take them a maximum of 3/4 working days to get the console to your doorstep using the courier services they've suggested, including customs.

I think people deserve refunds for their shipping if they do turn up, which I heavily doubt.

Comment

just checked my tracking on the my play-asia order it says

Location Date Local Time Description
                    EAST MIDLANDS AIRPOR,
                    GB 02/12/2006 12:37 REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY;SHIPMENT SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY
                    02/12/2006 12:37 REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY;RELEASED BY CLR AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT

is there any chance this means i've managed to escape the dreaded import charges. certainly hope so- it'd safe me a fair bit of money

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
                      ahh, sorry -bit slow today- hangover.

BTW, PAsia have them in stock for 255 quid now. Go on.....
                      Lol, normally mate i would. But i'm totally broke atm- just too many good games i've had to buy!

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
                        My Zelda TP and ExciteTruck came from VG+!

Still a bit concerned about rhe lack of additional Wii Remotes, given preorders after mine are getting them... kinda more concerned about the Classic Controller mind, since Wavebird (and GC pads in general) have a **** D-Pad.
                        You were before me in the list werent you? I got my extra remotes etc, but maybe my seperate order for them was before yours? Since not many people ordered them together.

Comment

That's a point. I ordered my Wii during the rush with everyone else, but never ordered the extra stuff till the next day cause the site was so slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D
                            They are but they haven't officially taken preorders yet - they have a queue of people who emailed them about it who are first in line, then when they can source more they'll put them up for general sale.

I'm in the queue somewhere, but no idea where.
                            I see. I've e-mailed them quite a few times, but it appears that I was sending to an address they don't use anymore. Is the new one [email protected]?

Just fired off one to that account, hopefully they'll get back to me on monday. Wonder by how much the price will be inflated?

Comment

It's the Asian suppliers that normally inflate the prices, so you might end up only paying RRP.

Comment

Do yesasia have a tracking thing like playasia? cant seem to find it

ta

Comment

Working...
                                X