No announcement yet.

US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want obsessed? When I knew mine had been picked up from my friend in London on Thursday night, I actually took a laptop upstairs, left it on beside my bed on the tracking page, and would randomly wake up and bludgeon the F5 button. I must have done it at about 7am and saw it was in Glasgow

Ah, most memorable console launch for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris
      You want obsessed? When I knew mine had been picked up from my friend in London on Thursday night, I actually took a laptop upstairs, left it on beside my bed on the tracking page, and would randomly wake up and bludgeon the F5 button. I must have done it at about 7am and saw it was in Glasgow

Haha, I did something similar when tracking my PS3. Was tracking it all day/night on the PC and checked for the last time about 11. Went to bed and woke up about 2 and grabbed my DS to nip online and check

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris

i done that with the vg+ wii section waiting for items to come online

Comment

I didn't sleep on Sunday night. I tried so hard, but I knew the Wii was coming on Monday (it was in Bristol by Saturday morning but don't deliver weekends) and HAD to be awake for it. Soon gave up trying to sleep.

And this was when I knew I DIDN'T have Zelda coming. My Zelda came today, had trouble sleepling last night too.
          Think if they both came on Monday I'd of been running up the walls or something,

Comment

My games arrived from Play-Asia on Thursday. I had a printing shop make me a wii sports cover, which was ready yesterday. My 2GB SD card arrived from Play today. There's only one small thing I'm missing now, and thats an actuall wii console.

I've been checking the parcel force and USPS website constantly and all I know is, that it left America on the 28th. I've spent all year trying to cure my obsessive and impulsive nature, and this wii launch has destroyed any progress I may have made.

Comment

I currently have both Zelda and Rayman sitting in my dvd shelf, haunting me. Im #37 in the VG+ line, heres hoping they get a big shipment this week coming!! To curb my excitement I headed over to reading today to go to one of those Nintendo tour thingys. Played Wii sports a couple of times and now, holy shizzle!!! I want one soooo bad!!!! I cant wait, I even think its time for me to crack out the manuals from Zelda and Rayman, reading them over and over!!

Comment

Play-Asia shipped me a copy of Zelda that should turn up Monday or Tuesday. And still ImportMadness haven't cancelled the copy I have coming from them...

Comment

Woooo My Wii Has Left The Heathrow Place

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
                    Woooo My Wii Has Left The Heathrow Place
                    which means its on the way to ur local delivery site.
                    U will have it tomorow

YAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel
                      my Wii went straight to the UK.

Although my Zelda went from Hong Kong to Germany (right now)

Dunno why that is.
                      when my mum went to china she flew via germany because there's no direct flights i think, from/to london heathrow anyway
                      what was your IM order no.?

Comment

mine is 6819X.

My Yesasia one is the one that arrived. NOT my IM one.

Comment

yeh i got that it's just he said yours couldn't be cancelled now
                          mine's 67xxx so maybe i'll finally be getting it... wishful thinking...

Comment

refer back.

it was stated that when the bundles were sent out (with so many Wii's in each) if someoen cancelled their order... the whole bundle was delayed. so you might be lucky, you might not. mine was in a bundle that did not have any cancelled.

Comment

import madness really have taken the piss lol

I wonder if they realise that they are alienating their customer base
                              Last edited by wicky; 03-12-2006, 10:30.

Comment

i think the only ones that are alienated are the ones of us that still shop there!

Comment

Working...
                                X