US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batong
    I guess it's the expensive shops that you could buy from. I'm talking about YesAsia and Play-Asia. There?s also ebay.
    I really wish that was an option for me, i'd go with it in a flash if i had the money, but i'm relying on IM to get me one

Absolutely sick of their bull**** like, he said he's phoning back by 9, i'm going to ask him about everyone on this forum saying that he's said they don't have any systems. I bet he cooks up some piece of **** story.

Comment

good luck finding an ebay with international shipping listed tbh

Comment

I got mine off Ebay.

Comment

Me too. With Zelda, for ?230ish delivered.

Comment

I had no problems finding a US seller who would ship to the UK.
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I think I'll wait 'til next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
                my wii came just now from YA!

see ya in a bit
                Mine arrived today too, completely unexpected!
                My mum loves Wii Sports too

Comment

Originally posted by Synthesthesia
                  Well i just called, he quoted me an Amtrak reference number and told me he's going to get onto them to get the tracking number for 9pm tonight. He said it should be here tomorrow...the fact that he gave me a reference number makes me think it's more than just his lies this time...but we'll see.

Any luck yet?

Comment

Ok, my console is now in the hands in Parcel Force after clearing customs with charges, and has been transfered to the national hub.

04-12-2006 12:21 National Hub Sorted in hub
                    04-12-2006 09:51 International Hub RELEASED WITH CHARGES

My question to others who've had their consoles from USPS/ Parcel Force is how long can I expect it to take for it to reach my nearest deopt so I can pick it up ? I was hoping I could pick it up tommorow, but not sure how likely that is now.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris
                      Any luck yet?
                      He hasn't phoned back AGAIN. Well pissed now, if it's not here tomorrow- cancellation. I'll just have to be wii-less

Comment

Originally posted by Keith
                        Me too. With Zelda, for ?230ish delivered.
                        Is the seller selling anymore?

Comment

ok heres the deal. we both been enjoying wii sports bowling and i been thrashing the missus good now shes onto tennis 1player and refuses to give up the one wi mote i have

watching her swing and miss - many times is beyond comical. i need a drink...

wii rocks

Comment

Originally posted by Synthesthesia
                            Is the seller selling anymore?
                            Just go and look, tons on there. It just takes time finding one that will deliver to the UK I think, they do exist though.

Comment

Yeah, i wish i had the money! I'd rather buy it from PA for a little more to have zelda with it though, and fast delivery guaranteed...

Just re-opened my sales thread if anyone wants to take a look? *nudge*

Comment

Working...
                              X