No announcement yet.

US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well looks like they cant pull out of it now. Derek said he spoke to manager and did quick shipping for free. with everything in it.

Dec 6, 2006 1:03 PM

Package data transmitted to FedEx

he said they were paying the customs and getting it, returned invoiced to them.

Comment

So when's it supposed to be with you then elaniel?

I bet it's Derek's console.

Comment

its due wtih nunchuck, extra controller and extra zeldsa and excite truck by Friday it says on Fed Ex site.

If its derek's it better not be open!!

I'm going to sell this one on here if it comes along with the extra zelda and excite truck if anyones interested.... not sure what to charge though.

wanna make sure outo f the two i will have that one works online!

Comment

For gods sake, the morning I cancel it appears they've got consoles? Really, twice in a row? First VG+ and now IM. I just give up, I really do.

Comment

Actual shipping info on the FedEx site, eh? interesting. I can't see how they can get the FedEx site to lie.

My stuff must surely be being treat the same way.

Comment

Come On Vg+++

Comment

I've bought mine off ebay now- ?209 but i've paid for express UPS delivery, it's coming friday. Cost ?268 but worth it to be free of this IM ****... comes with zelda too. Not a bad deal if he marks it down like i've asked him and it dodges customs.

Comment

cuda got it from yesasia with custom dodge (and maybe for a few pounds more) with zelda.

least you got one now

Comment

It said "8-16 days" or something for zelda! Not guna wait that long

Comment

lol try importmadness LOL

well my IM tracking has been updated!!
                      Dec 6, 2006 5:05 PM

Picked up

MISSISSAUGA, ON

1:03 PM

Package data transmitted to FedEx .

its been picked up by FedEX!!

If you want zelda... might have one for sale on Friday

Comment

Mine just shipped! UPS express so it's guaranteed to be here on friday....CLEAR THE WEEKEND! **** YOU IM!!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                          Actual shipping info on the FedEx site, eh? interesting. I can't see how they can get the FedEx site to lie.
                          They've FedExed him a note saying "Well, what happened was, we had your Wii in our warehouse, but we realised on the way to the FedEx office that we'd forgotten to bring it out. It'll be with you Friday".

Last edited by Keith; 06-12-2006, 22:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Synthesthesia
                            Mine just shipped! UPS express so it's guaranteed to be here on friday....CLEAR THE WEEKEND! **** YOU IM!!

Comment

Originally posted by Synthesthesia
                              I've bought mine off ebay now- ?209 but i've paid for express UPS delivery, it's coming friday. Cost ?268 but worth it to be free of this IM ****... comes with zelda too. Not a bad deal if he marks it down like i've asked him and it dodges customs.
                              Don't suppose the seller had any more up for grabs did he? The more I think about it the more a US machine make sense (play my US Cube games and cheaper VC downloads).

Comment

Nope doesn't look like it that's the seller i got it from: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...059788146&rd=1

Comment

Working...
                                X