Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you play too many videogames when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you play too many videogames when...

... on a romantic weekend in London last weekend with my gf, i insisted we went to a particular Italian restaurant over any of the others purely because it was called 'Rez's'...

Over to you...

..... when you have dreams about the game for a week.

I swear one of the main reasons I didn't want to play through Dead Rising again after completing it was because every night I'd have dreams about being in that ****ing mall..... I even remember doing the jump kicks and everything.

:-/

Comment

...you play so much TFC and CS during Uni that after four months you get thrown out for not doing any work\not turning up and spend the next 18 months unemployed with no money.

Lucky that never happened to me, eh!?

Comment

Im on Tonight with Trevor McFur and the Cresent Galaxy's gaming special throwing a tantrum when my mum takes my ps2 pad away

Comment

When your shelf is lined with games you either havn't completed or havn't even played.

Comment

Originally posted by Champloo
            When your shelf is lined with games you either havn't completed or havn't even played.
            I have 15 still wrapped up lol

Comment

...every time you travel to a new place you're on the lookout for ways to pull off massive combos. I could grind off that, flip to there, manual over there, get big air off that...

Comment

when I played all night Doom on the PSX linked with a m8 of mine at his place in the pitch dark with headphones on, we played it for several hours in a row....
                around 04h00 I walked home and I really saw the scenery of Doom around me..... (and no , I didn't take drugs)

since my Goldeneye addiction I keep looking for security camera's when I enter buildings....

Comment

...... go out with a girl (about 1994) and its isnt going to well and to make the night pass quicker all you think about is streetfighter 2

i kid you not

Comment

• Hmm dreaming about stats and gear after playing too much WoW
                    • A desire to start locking the front wheels and earn Kudos in roadworks
                    • Sitting calculating how much thorium/leather/etc I need to grind for a particular item, creating a huge spreadsheet based on my observed drop rate from viens and the a mount of gold I can earn/ use to achieve desired grind result.
                    • lying to my girlfriend about having to break the seal on my 360 and games to 'test' them so that when I finally get them on my birthday (4 weeks away!) I wont be disappointed if they dont work. Now that the seals are broke I can now play it whenever she goes out the house, and although I feel dirty I cant help myself.
                    (( ooh its been so long since I posted on here I still have my chrimbo avatar from last year ))

Comment

.....when you see a wall and it reminds you of the texture mapping of a wall in call of duty 2

.....you look at a lake or a river and think it looks better in a game such as morrowind

Comment

...I walked out my house, spotted a red calor gas cylinder that was dumped in next door's garden and instantly had the urge to shoot it.

Comment

You do slightly difficult things in life and award yourself 'experience points'.

Comment

I'll go with dreaming too. When I got Tetris DS I played it so much for about a week I dreamt I was playing it >_<

I'm afraid to play it again.

Comment

... you can't help but look for people infected with the t-virus when in a hospital.

Comment

Working...
                              X