No announcement yet.

Lumines Live (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played before work, got 244k in a single lap - how bloody annoying!

Comment

So the leaderboards have been wiped for the second week running, what a stupid thing to do. Looks like its going to be done every Sunday then.

They might as well have not even bothered putting leaderboards in at all if they're going to wipe them so often.

Comment

aren't they weekly scoreboards?

Comment

Is there a skin for getting a certain amount, I cleared Base and most of Advance (score was like 308k when I 'died') and it says I have 97%, really hope I didn't finish just before I would unlock the final one!

Comment

Anyone else having issues getting Lumines Live to Autosave?

I had a game last night after playing some Gears of War Co-Op and when I exited Lumines it went back to the Live Arcade screen. My achievements and the personal high score I had just set were not listed.
            I went back to the start of the dash and I had been logged out. The other profile that was loaded for the GoW Co-Op was showing though. I logged her out then brought up my own profile. Lumines was now showing my achievments but not my new highscore.
            Maybe a '2 players signed in' related bug in the game?

Comment

The high-scores have been screwed ever since the Advance pack came out. None of my scores show up on any of the leaderboards anymore. Not even the friends one.

Anyway, finally managed to complete this tonight.

Comment

Is it worth spending more on advance/multi player package ?

Comment

Not really but there's a lot more skins.

Comment

Oh bugger it!

Now the Heavenly Star pack is out I knew I shouldn't have downloaded it. After finally managing to shift it out from playing Lumines II it's now stuck in my head all over again

Brilliant song (and a nice addition to Lumines Live - gives me hope as to the quality of the artists pack) but it's far too catchy for its own good.

Comment

The update I was prompted to download the other day wiped my save file. I'm back to 0% game completion and no skins unlocked.

Comment

Just got round to purchasing this and am really enjoying it upto yet. Can`t say i was to impressed with the base pack, but am loving the advance pack. Also downloaded heavenly star which is very cachy, plus the puzzle/mission pack which ups the puzzles and missions from 10 to 100 now. Feels alot nicer playing it on the 360 in HD with 5.1 sound than psp.

Comment

Two new skin packs are up. The Booster Pack costs 600 points and contains 20 skins with several recycled from the PSP. I've played up to the 17th and none of them are particularly interesting.

The Tokyo Club Mix Pack costs 350 points and only has 4 skins, including a Heavenly Star dance mix, but in my opinion they're way better than any of the Booster skins. The background graphics are impressive and the music and visuals are extremely well tied together, and the tunes are good!

Comment

Downloaded the Tokyo Club Mix yesterday (hey some of it goes to charidee !) - It's really good fantastic tracks & visuals which are nicely synched to them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Guppy View Post
                              Two new skin packs are up. The Booster Pack costs 600 points and contains 20 skins with several recycled from the PSP. I've played up to the 17th and none of them are particularly interesting.

The Tokyo Club Mix Pack costs 350 points and only has 4 skins, including a Heavenly Star dance mix, but in my opinion they're way better than any of the Booster skins. The background graphics are impressive and the music and visuals are extremely well tied together, and the tunes are good!
                              I too thought the booster pack sucked. I think i'll download the club mix. This game has cost me over 20 quid now I think

And its still not really as complete as the PSP is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X