a word of warning about Wiiconnect24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i bought lotsa points so i bought lotsa games LOL

Sonic, Mario Bros, Donkey Kong, Zelda, F-Zero, Bonk, Donkey Kong Jr., Mario 64....

so i just read someones post. so next time i do another update to add another channel, it could **** the flash ram up and destroy my console, or is it only the first updated that could destory the wii online capabilities?

Comment

Only the first time. The Flash RAM is either broken to start with, or it's fine.

Comment

Ive disabled my wifi usb adaptor but my console light is still yellow. (the pee color)

Comment

I've just received my US Wii and attempted to perform the initial internet update, but i get an error 32002.

Does this mean it has the faulty flashram or is it a network problem ?

Ta

Comment

Originally posted by klamath View Post
            I've just received my US Wii and attempted to perform the initial internet update, but i get an error 32002.

Does this mean it has the faulty flashram or is it a network problem ?

Ta

Your ok not a borked wii just networking error.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
              http://www.wiierror.com/wii-error-32002.php

Your ok not a borked wii just networking error.
              Thanks for confirming that

Managed to sort out the problem by swapping my DNS settings round. Worked first time after i did it.

Comment

Working...
              X